Greetings from Marion, Arkansas

Thanks for that idea about exchanging springs. Is there a brand name for that spring?
Glad to meet you. I have been a visitor to your state many times, visiting Nawlins, Baton Rouge, Plantation River Road, and at the New Orleans Bowl to Watch Arkansas State play LA Tech. Yes, those SR 22s are special. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Pleased to meet you, Festus !

2 Likes

Thank you Equin. I try to get to Hot Springs at least every other year. I have been to Houston and Dallas in the last five months. Planning to go through the pan handle and see Palo Duro Canyon next June. Cheers!

3 Likes

Thanks Jeff300. Your state is one of three I haven’t seen yet. Looking forward to seeing Craters of the Moon National Monument and those beautiful mountains!

2 Likes

Thanks fior the info about Bodease and Elixir Gold. I will give thm a try! Good to meet you.

3 Likes

Yes, there is a name. On the Wolff spring site you can choose how heavy or light a spring you want. You go to the firearm you want parts for and then just follow the menu down to find what you want.

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope that helps. It is a well made pistol and very accurate, especially for a 3 inch barrel. I put a Pachmeyer sleeve around the grip and started using gloves, which has helped, but anything else I would try as well.

3 Likes

Welcome @hikerguy Great intro!

6 Likes

Thanks, Chris. Although not a supresser person myself, I have seen a couple of the videos and enjoyed watching them. I hope to fit in and enjoy the talk and banter with all of you!

4 Likes

Thank you, Rogue Banshee. Besides the M41 and SR22 I have a Supermatic Trophy from the early 80s and a Supermatic Citation from '62. Tack drivers. Their accuracy is so good I am not worthy to shoot them. Seems we are kindred spirits.
Great meeting you!

3 Likes

Thank you spook (Like the name). Looking to see what I can learn here!

4 Likes

Thank you so much, and it is good to meet you!

4 Likes

Thank you shooterrex. My parents were from Clinton. My wife and I love to go to Paducah to see the quilting museum. It is good to be here. So glad to meet you.

3 Likes

Thank you, my fellow Arkysawian! Good to meet you!

3 Likes

Good to be here! Hope to learn a lot from you and the others.

4 Likes

Palo Duro is awesome! Great scenery, nice trails, and I once saw a semi-rare Texas Horned Lizard up close. Also saw a snake on the trail that scared my wife, so watch out for those.

Anyway, you may already know this but one cool fact about Palo Duro is that the last Comanche holdouts hid there when they were being pursued by the Cavalry.

6 Likes

Howdy Alaska!

5 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

5 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes