Greetings from north central Washington!

Renewed interest in Full30.
Congratulations Jarrad and Paul Markel!
Always looking to expand my fireteam. Hit me up if you are in the area!

20 Likes

Welcome @xRobertx
Great to have you here!

16 Likes

Welcome @xRobertx

16 Likes

Welcome

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

13 Likes

Welcome to full30

13 Likes

Welcome from KY

13 Likes

Welcome sir good to see you here!

12 Likes

Welcome!

13 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC. Tell us more about yourself and your shooting habits

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum @xRobertx

13 Likes

Welcome from Ga don’t be that creepy guy lurking in the shadows. Join in

13 Likes

Please help to spread that, @Jarrad_Markel will be in just as soon as he can catch his breath he certainly has his hands full at the moment with just a few things :grin:

@xRobertx for those who don’t know you please share a few details so we can , your avatar sure could be touched on :wink:

and

Welcome!

11 Likes

It’s a freemason logo! Those guys are the reason we’re still on the imperial system and they are covering up aliens and bigfoot.

10 Likes

Here goes, @Robert.
I am a long time CA resident who left in 2013, moved to coastal NC and stayed about 7 years. In that time, I got involved in some grassroots efforts to protect our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and met a lot of great people along the way. I am socially and fiscally conservative, and right of center politically. I honor my relationships with those whom I disagree and enjoy a good debate.
I am a shooter - who trains. A Tactical Response Alumni.
2018, I was involved in a situation where I had to defend my life with a firearm.
I moved to the PNW in October,2019 for work and was able to complete the move by selling the NC house and bringing my wife across the country to finally join me in March 2020. We stayed ahead of the lockdowns and restaurant closures all the way across the country. Once arriving here, I immediately began working from home and spent the first months after we arrived on lockdown thanks to our tyrannical leader, the non-essential Jay Inslee.
Ah yes, my avatar. I am a Freemason, and this is very much a part of my life. The best decision I have made was to seek the mysteries of Freemasonry. I will say that much of the founding documents for this country have the flavor of Freemasonry contained within them.

@MAC82, we don’t control everything, just the important stuff :joy:

I am happy to discuss my passion for Masonry, I am happy to have a respectful discussion about what Masonry is or isn’t.

For my firearms interests, my safes are full of mostly black objects with polymer and plastic furniture. In Washington, I have the ability to shoot distance, so my latest addition is something that can reach out there a ways.

13 Likes

Well that’s a title if I’ve heard one :grin:

If you have knowledge to share please do, we promote free speech the old fashioned way, people can listen up or read something else, pretty simple choice IMO, no need to bash you for it, I personally don’t know any professed Masons but do know the term knowledge is found 169 times in the KJV for a reason.

11 Likes

I am supposed to be working now, but I keep seeing shiny objects in this forum!
Knowledge is what it is all about for me. I believe that I will stop learning at the same time I stop breathing.

Is there way to see who is here that I may already know? For example, I thought for sure @Jarrad_Markel but didn’t know how to address him until you mentioned him in a previous response. I haven’t discovered a way to search for him.

11 Likes

I will not be in the shadows, maybe still that creepy guy though. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Yo from behind the lines on the red side of washingrad.

13 Likes

Unless it’s east of the mountains i couldn’t live in Washington. I was stationed at Ft. Lewis. I was an 11 bang-bang so i spent most my time out in that miserable climate.

10 Likes