Greetings from north central Washington!

Not really as many people have screen names, so its just about hanging out, asking of course, there is this but… its limited

https://forum.full30.com/u

11 Likes

Cool to see you here, my friend. Thanks for the support. Which rifle class are you attending? :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome from TX! Don’t know much about Tactical Response, Masonry or Freemasons but I’m always here to learn.

I’ve been to California, NC and Washington state and have found them all to have some great scenery. I especially liked the super tall trees in Washington, the 70 degree weather in August and the ability to hike in the mountains and forests without all the humidity, chiggers, mosquitoes, poison ivy, mesquite and cactus thorns and snakes - this coming from a Texan who deals with all that every summer - lol.

14 Likes

I would suspect that he went here for training.

12 Likes

greetings and welcome, if you are reading this then you are the resistance.

14 Likes

Cool to see you here and it was great to see you and Alex last week, and especially to meet the boss, Baby Ruth!
I am working on next week for the rifle class. I have some ammo and am having issues finding more.
I will call you and we can talk about some options.

11 Likes

I am east of the mountains. I could not live in that liberal hole on the other side of the Cascades either.

We spent some time praying and thinking about this move. With the way this opportunity came together, I am called to be here at this time in my life.

11 Likes

I am the resistance. Without a doubt.

11 Likes

That’s what I said about GA.

10 Likes

That’s the place. I did not pick that title, but it fits just the same. I am glad to share my thoughts on James and his training.

10 Likes

Just a little too much humidity for me in GA, but beautiful country.

10 Likes

I lived in south and central Florida for almost 20 years the humidity here is only bad for about 2 months of the year not year round like Florida.

12 Likes

I could not live anywhere but on the red side of any state. I am in the Wenatchee Valley.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jarrad_Markel and @xRobertx. Great to have you both!

12 Likes

No silly I live behind the lines, right between Sodom and Gomorrah. On the wet side.
Curious thing I found the other day. 34 counties failed 1637, and 5 passed it. Chairman Inslee was not voted in, in 34 counties, and got voted in, in 5 counties.
Makes you think hmmmmmm

13 Likes

I heard a stat when I first got here that in Washington State, 55% of the population lives in King and Pierce counties.
It seems to me that the Founding Fathers saw this being a problem for the country and did something about it. Hmmm?
When I was talking to Loren Culp, I asked him what he thought of the idea to form Liberty State. As I suspected from a gubernatorial candidate, he didn’t like that plan at all.
Without creating an electoral college for the state, I am not sure what any non-Democrat candidate can do to win without a major culture shift. However, the handling of the Plandemic and allowing a neighborhood to secede, along with the crazy antics of Kshama Sawant, there may be enough who have “walked away” that the numbers could change.

It is nice to know that Seattle has their very own AOC on the city council. Kshama Sawant has lost her mind!

10 Likes

@xRobertx welcome to full30.

12 Likes

Thank you @Jeff300! I am glad to be here. Nothing beats a well moderated forum. This is a very friendly place and I really appreciate that!

11 Likes

So far I don’t think she’s been discussed here and that’s a shame,
I listen to Christian radio that does a good job letting people know who she is and that something wicked this way comes

10 Likes

She mentions the “deepening crisis of capitalism”. What a shame Seattle. How can the good and decent people of Seattle allow this toxicity to remain in a position of influence? Wake up, Woke people!
I do not know a lot about her, but I do know that she was the one that provided access to City Hall for the rioters when they took the East Precinct and seceded the Capitol Hill neighborhood from the United States.
She is also the one who provided the same rioters with the home address for the Mayor of Seattle. I guess this is not a bad thing since this was the beginning of the end of the autonomous zone which until they brought the violence to her house, the Mayor called a “Summer of Love”

Twenty years ago Sawant would not have had any sort of a voice. I think the decades long indoctrination in the school system has prepared our kids for this radicalism.

10 Likes