Greetings From SHOT Show 2019!

Hey FULL30 homies. Well, we are through the Anteris Try & Buy as well as Media Day at the Range. Tomorrow morning is the first day of SHOT Show. If there is anything you want me to check out… especially hidden gems, I love those WAY more than the mainstream hype stuff, then let me know. Also, if you are here and want to meet up for a few minutes… just get with me. I am going to drop my Google Voice text number here. Send anything to me that way, hopefully signal is good enough for a text to actually go through. 318-620-0825

9 Likes

Shadow Systems Releases Multi-Role MR918 9mm Pistol

just a expensive glock or something better?

6 Likes

CloverTac

Any new guns worth mentioning?

Thanks.

4 Likes

If you get around the Faxon folks ask them why they indefinitely delayed/halted the ARAK31 project.

4 Likes

If you see any of the guys from Benghazi, I know Tig and Tanto are there, you could jump up and down a giggle excitedly and tell them it’s from me :hugs:

3 Likes

The 500 Blackout - Wednesday the 23rd. Booth # W1606

7 Likes

Just bring me back a handful of gun bunnies please!

5 Likes

If you get a chance, the new ATI Galil and the Brownells brn-180

3 Likes

@CloverTac Look!!!

John “TIG” Tiegen ‏ @ JohnTiegen 4h4 hours ago

More

Join me and get this signed poster in the @ KahrFirearms booth Today from 10-12, @ BrownellsInc booth 3-4 and @ ritonoptics booth 430-530 # kahrarms # shotshow # shotshow2019 # ritonoptics # brownells # alwaysmoveforward # semperfi # tig # johntiegen # 13hoursthesecretsoldiersofbenghazi

3 Likes

Thank you @Robert You rock!

2 Likes