Greetings FULL30 From The Tactical Leprechaun!

thanks @Robert wasn’t sure what your email was talking about but i figured it out. LOL

5 Likes

thank you @Rsquare

5 Likes

Hey @GhostTactical, long time now see. What’s up @srdiver & @brianpurkiss, good to be here.

6 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

thank @Festus

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @CloverTac Good to have you here. With your 90 suspension at screwtube, that just means they have your number. They harassed me for 8 months before finally deleting my channel. They kept all the funds I earned as well. I say we get you here on Full30, but it’s going to take a bit. The new update is coming out, no set date as of yet.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Welcome from Texas

5 Likes

@ArmedEyeDoc where you at in TX?

5 Likes

South of Dallas a little ways

5 Likes

@ArmedEyeDoc oh nice, i am about two hours south of DFW

4 Likes

Welcome @CloverTac
Great to have you here at Full 30! About time you & @GhostTactical got yourselves over here!

5 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade, had no clue about all this, thought is was just a big boy exclusive video drop site… great to know there is more to it

6 Likes

I’m about an hour south on I-45.

5 Likes

The Tactical Leprechaun seen using public transit

5 Likes

@ArmedEyeDoc ah, so you are pretty darn close to Corsicana then I guess. I am over just a little east of Palestine. Dang… may have to hook up one day and sling some hot brass or plastic.

5 Likes

that dude was SO expelled from the Leprechaun guild years ago, what a maroon! LOL

6 Likes

I’m in Corsicana actually. I’m always up for a get together when (friendly) shooting is happening.

5 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum !!

5 Likes

thanks @switchpod and @SteelPinger

5 Likes