New kid on the block

Edited because moved to introductions. I’ve been on the site for a while, but, I haven’t posted because I was still using youtube. And, because of youtube’s new tos and guidelines, I’m transferring platforms. I make videos with and about firearms, and just generally try to have fun. Glad to be part of a community that loves and supports our second amendment rights.

14 Likes

Seems your intro post got misfiled, no worry’s we have mystery bots employed that can fix that on the spot

So, welcome, and how do you explain your name?

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Yes dry practice is key unless you have a ammo sponsor.

8 Likes

I was trying to respond to a thread, but, I forgot about the first post thing.

Thank you. My name is derived from an old gamertag I’ve used for ages. I also use it as my name on youtube. I played a lot of shooter games growing up, and, my nickname is Mouse. I was always first to die in the shooter games so it was InstantDeath, but the name instantdeathmouse was a single character too long. So I resorted to instantdethmouse. Wasn’t bothered by the missing letter because I am also a Megadeth fan.

10 Likes

Thank you. And even if I had an ammo sponsor, I can’t always get to the range, and I think the wife would be a touch upset if I were to live fire in the house.

11 Likes

Welcome have you applied for a full30 channel ? If link it up!

10 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @instantdethmouse Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

7 Likes

I have applied for a Full30 channel and am waiting approval.

9 Likes

Thank you. Glad to be here.

8 Likes

As soon as your channel is approved, let me know, I’ll get your channel added to the members channel list as well as get you the producers badge.

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks. I’m going to transfer over some of my previous videos from youtube, when/if the channel is approved. Should I mass upload or space them out?

8 Likes

Space them out. Otherwise you’re filling up the new video section and I’ve seen people complain about that.

7 Likes

Word, don’t want to piss people off when I first join. Thanks for the words of advice.

7 Likes

Welcome @instantdethmouse
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

9 Likes

Followed through with this thread?

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @instantdethmouse

7 Likes

Thanks, Glad to be here.

Thank you!

I will have to run through that. Thank you for the info.

7 Likes

Welcome

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @instantdethmouse

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

8 Likes