Guess red flag laws do work

But only when you threaten your local sheriff

Washington man charged for threatening sheriffs who won’t enforce new gun law

POSTED 6:12 AM, FEBRUARY 22, 2019, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS

Jaydin Ledford. Photo credit: Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A man in north-central Washington state is facing a federal charge that he threatened to kill sheriffs who are refusing to enforce new gun restrictions.

Sheriffs in a dozen mostly rural Washington counties say they won’t enforce Initiative 1639, the state’s new restrictions on semi-automatic rifles, until the courts decide whether they are constitutional.

Investigators say that drew the ire of 23-year-old Omak resident Jaydin Ledford, who posted several threats on Facebook, including: “I1639 is law. sheriffs that are non compliant will be shot. by me.” They say he also directly threatened Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich.

“Ozzie Knezovich is gonna get a bullet in his skull,” Ledford reportedly wrote on Facebook.

State and federal authorities arrested Ledford on Wednesday. He was booked in the Okanogan County Jail before being transferred to federal custody.

According to a complaint filed Thursday in U.S. District Court in Spokane, Ledford acknowledged making the threats and said he meant them.

It was not immediately clear if Ledford has obtained a lawyer.

Washington town could become sanctuary city for gun law

Washington man faces federal charge of threatening sheriffs

Clark County sheriff will enforce controversial gun measure

Klickitat County sheriff won’t enforce new Washington gun laws

Police chief instructs officers not to enforce I-1639 gun regulations

47 officers in the US have been fatally shot in the line of duty this year

May not have been the smartest move on that kids part.

:rofl::joy: Oh man, I love it!!

:man_facepalming:

It is unbelievably sad how FREAKING DUMB young people can be today, and how effective brain washing actually is.

I wonder if people like this guy ever considered the flip side of their thinking. They support gun control, while unconstitutional or unenforceable they want the sheriffs to enforce the law. If tomorrow a new law was written that takes away THEIR rights, would they want sheriffs to enforce those laws?

Well, let’s hope they do take away any guns he has, as surely that is what he would want!

What an idiot loser!

Washington…check
Flaming (as in angry) far left loon…check
Terorristic threat…check
…against LE…check

Ladies and gents, THIS is your new democratic party and as @Mosinvirus put it your brainwashed youth.

If his dog is still alive it didn’t happen.

Wow, that’s just how you know regular death threats work.

Wow!
What an amazing display of human intellect…and I’m sure he’ll be acting as his own attorney… cuz, ya know…he’s just so darned smert :roll_eyes: