Gun collectors thread

How many people on this forum are collectors. I’m talking that can go into a pawn shop and notice a hell of a deal or call the bluff of a greedy seller. Tell us about the ones you bought known as collectors guns and the ones you anticipate to be a collector and why.

4 Likes

Walked into a small gun shop down here once, the owner tried to sell me a beat to crap century cetme…one of the old ones that was real sketchy for something like $1500 because it was a “pre-ban” lol. I looked down into the handgun section while he was blathering on and saw a nice looking Hi Power…asked to see it thinking it was probably a clone. Turned out it was a very nice Belgium Browning with holster and 4 or 5 mags. He had it tagged at $330. I about broke my wrist whipping my wallet out of my pocket.
Walked out with a very nice Hi Power and left him with his “Pre ban” Cetme.

3 Likes

If we’ve sold what we collected does it count?

3 Likes

That’s a good story

3 Likes

Yes it counts. Making profits is still proof you have an eye

3 Likes

since you most likely have no idea of what you have
mail it north…

3 Likes

Okay, but shipping will be $475.99
Edit: Plus the $330 price tag…and of course the $57.99 middle man fee…
:sunglasses:
(That was the fine print in the original offer…had to enlarge it some since you thought it was free :grin:)

2 Likes

surprising good shipping value for a free handgun…
my opinion only stems from owning GP35 pre war and war issue (throw in a Inglis) and a couple pre/post US imports ending with a BDA on order.

3 Likes

I gots a collection of pichures of them from google.

4 Likes