Gun confiscation

I believe neither party wishes us to own firearms. They all work together in D.C against us . they just haven’t been able to find a loophole around the Constitution yet and there is still too many Firearms out there to make a mass confiscation without great bloodshed

6 Likes

I agree living near dc we are a bit insulated from some of the out reach if it but I see it all the time
Mass confiscation means exactly what happened in the original post of this thread
There will be much blood shed more than I think any of us care to admit
Emperor Hirohito told his generals when they wanted to invade mainland USA that it was sheer folley because behind everyblade of grass was armed American citezen
Younger generations don’t care about there rights but they will once there gone
They may be anti gun now but when the time comes and it’s coming soon for them to need one they will stop at no lengths to get one

6 Likes

BadgerApaches:

Oh, I am well aware that gun confiscation via the red flags laws is already happening. Still, my prior comments apply.

And, yes, I agree - it puts the liberals in charge of who gets to keep their guns. Something is clearly not right with that!

7 Likes

one sad part about all this, the ones enforcing the Red Flag show up ready for a fight. The only reason to perform a crack of dawn raid (what it actually is) is to be able to provide overwhelming and disorienting force on a unprepared adversary.

8 Likes

LOL I’ll be locked and loaded sitting on the toilet taking my before dawn pee.
If I lean forward with the door open I can cover the front and rear door :smiley:

Don’t go quietly :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Looks like Hawaii is getting there. They used to have a law that homemade guns had to registered. Now they just signed a law banning them. The choices are to turn them in, destroy them, or wait for police to come knocking.

7 Likes