Gun Control Puts Women at Risk

Womans'hands%20on%20gun
Politicians said that gun-control would make us safer. That sounds good, but it isn’t what we see. One reasons is gun-control disarms innocent women. Taking the tools of self-defense away from women leaves them at a physical disadvantage. That is only one of the ways that gun-control leaves women at greater risk. Why did the politicians and the news media ignore these issues while they were shouting for more gun-control?
900 words at the link

11 Likes

If asking people to get a drivers license or any other kind of identification (some of which can be acquired FREE) for the purposes of voting is considered discrimination against poor people, blacks, minorities, etc. then so too is gun control. Gun control, required registration, licenses, classes, etc. is also discrimination against the above people, and with much more dire consequences.

While know this article is about women, gun control effects ALL of us.
ALL demographics, races, sexes (even LGBTQZF…) political aliances, etc.

When minorities get arrested or fined because they are carrying a firearm for their own personal protecting in these states that have made it against the law, they can’t scream racism anymore. They can’t thank the Democrats for everything.

As far as I’m concerned, there is no choice here. It’s my safety first! We see how it worked out for that woman in the Virginia Beach shooting. She wanted to take her gun to work but it was against the rules and she didn’t want to get in trouble. Well, now she’s dead. I guess she doesn’t have to worry about losing her job or getting in trouble anymore.

12 Likes

^ This. 100%

10 Likes

13 Likes

RedAngel, write that up and I’ll get it published. 600-900 words.
You know where to find me.

5 Likes

That’s super awesome of you Rob, hope she takes advantage!

4 Likes

600-900 words? Limit me, why don’t ya?

Sure, I can do that. Thanks

5 Likes

Red, I figure I lose half my audience every 500 words. Write as long as you want.

4 Likes

can’t be that bad, maybe after 500 but not every 500 :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes