Gun dilemma

I’m looking for a new edc gun and I’ve narrowed it down to 3.
Sig P365xl
Glock 48 mos
M&P 2.0 compact mos
The reason for the MOS guns is I’ve been wanting get into red dots and these are the 3 that appeals to me.
Now I have carried the M&P 2.0 compact when they first came out, once I replaced trigger it was really good and nice to carry.
I’ve also carried the Glock 19, but now a days It just seems blocky and heavy. But I fondled the Glock 48 and it just feels right in my hands and much lighter and had night sights. On paper it’s about the same weight as g19. But handling it it’s lighter.
Now comes the Sig P365xl. Feels right in hands it has night sights, optic ready, weights good, but because of the proprietor light rail it can only fit the streamline tlr6, unless I get a picatinny rail adapter then I can put different lights on it but limited holster for it. Any help I’d appreciate it.

15 Likes

I like the S&W but you can’t go wrong with the Sig

12 Likes

Please pass them around, we’ll give you some feedback :grin:

12 Likes

You come the wrong place for a question like that. We don’t have anything but enablers around here. I say you buy all three. If I could only choose one, :thinking: all i can say is it wouldn’t be the Glock. I don’t like the grip angle but I do own a G40 cause it seemed the best option to get into 10mm with the blue label price it was cheap.

14 Likes

If they’re in stock get all three while you still can👍

12 Likes

Well the reason I got rid of the g19 was because of the grip, I have meat hands with sausage fingers. Finger just didn’t sit right on trigger and when I did get it on the trigger the grip was offset in my hand. For the g48 mod at least I can get my pad of index finger on the trigger, but also the Sig just has that feel and the m&p I like the ergonomics.

14 Likes

Told you we are enablers

13 Likes

I like M&P pistols. My wife likes Sig so I’ve been thinking of buying her a 365, Just not in the current market prices

12 Likes

I wouldn’t decide which gun I buy by the light to put on it. Get the one you like the best and get whatever light fits it. I really like that 365. Holds lots of rounds for something so slim.

13 Likes

It’s not really depends on a light. Just throwing that in that Sigs P365 series proprietary rail only fits a certain light. Also it’s like the glocks with the one slot on their rail certain lights fit that rail. But seeing this will be one my edc guns I don’t need it to drag my pants down.

14 Likes

My vote is for the S&W!
My second choice would be the Sig.

14 Likes

S&W has better QC but Sigs are nicer and generally better shooters right from the box, imo.

Glocks are ugly so even if its practical and decent its still the double bagger option here. :grimacing:

11 Likes

As much as it pains me to say it Lonewolf is correct on this

14 Likes

I’ve got all 3 of them, I like the Sig, then the Smith, followed by the Glock. so just get all 3 of them :rofl: :joy:

15 Likes

IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!

13 Likes

OK you don’t have to shout

13 Likes

I haven’t had a P365xl in my hands yet, but the first gen P365 trigger was terrible. 2nd gen improved a little but I still didn’t like it. The M&P is nice, and fun to shoot, but I still prefer the 1911 styles. I have never met a Glock I liked.

11 Likes

I like my 43 but when I was shooting the three brands side by side the sig had the best trigger.

11 Likes

Due to the SAO triggers I imagine?

12 Likes

My vote sig, smith, glock buy all 3 in that order.

12 Likes