Gun jokes for everybody

If I have seven guns and the government takes seven how many do I have?
27 I lied about the 7.

7 Likes

The answer is only 1, this broke ass .22LR revolver which they can have. (all-the-while having buried the rest of my collection).

Haw!

5 Likes

If you’re looking to make a quick buck. Royal nunsuch shows how to make a 22 pistol in 1/2 hour for $100 at a gun “buyback”.

2 Likes

Gun buybacks are such a waste of time and money!

Why can’t the government do the right thing and go after the criminals, instead of negatively impacting law abiding gun owners?

3 Likes

Yet another reason to like Clint Eastwood !

His comment is spot on!

3 Likes

One of the best reasons I’ve seen for a mail bill to be late.

6 Likes

"JohnB Regular 27d
Gun buybacks are such a waste of time and money!

Why can’t the government do the right thing and go after the criminals, instead of negatively impacting law abiding gun owners?"

because it is cheaper

srdiver:

Boy I hope you are wrong!

All I have ever heard about gun buy backs is all the money they spend (and waste), to do them.

Going after the criminals, making their sentences tougher, and leaving us law abiding gun owners alone, can’t cost more, but would take a bit more thinking on the politicians’ parts. Maybe that is the real problem - they would actually have to spend time thinking about the solution and then waiting for it to play out.

3 Likes

A panda walks into a burger joint, orders a burger, pulls out a gun shoots the waiterand leaves.

The waiter looks up and says what the hell is wrong with you.

And the panda says: “I read that pandas eat shoots and leaves.”

7 Likes

6 Likes

For those that don’t know him, Major General Peter Cosgrove is an Australian.

General Cosgrove was interviewed on the radio recently. Read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children.

Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you have to love this!
This is one of the best comeback lines of all time.

This is a portion of an ABC radio interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military Headquarters.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
We’re going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Shooting! That’s a bit irresponsible, isn’t it?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don’t see why, they’ll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don’t you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don’t see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
But you’re equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL COSGROVE:
Well, Ma’am, you’re equipped to be a prostitute, but you’re not one, are you?

11 Likes