Gun of the month

12 gauge shotgun by dickinson. both are Turkish made gunes. this one is a hybrid. it will shoot semi and pump.

8 Likes

It’s imported by Rock Island arms from Derya arms in Turkey

9 Likes

Don’t know. waitin on the 10 round mags for the 20 and then something is going to die. probably paper.

9 Likes

Look good to me I’d own them :+1:

8 Likes

Yes, they both have high and low gas pressure interchangable valves. but the 12 don’t need it. all you do on that is push the two buttons on each side of the forearm and pull down an inch and now it’s a dedicated pump.

9 Likes

SAF! Very Nice! Damn it another one just made the list.

8 Likes

I needs my check.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Those look nice, what are we looking :nerd_face: at, a shotgun and .22? :thinking:
We know those are just interweb pics because you’ve stated you don’t own no guns :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

Yep, i googled em. top is a RIA VR80 12 gauge with an original RIA 21 round drum, extremely hard to find. the drum that is.

Bottom is an Excel arms MR22 mag

7 Likes

Where’s me check?

9 Likes

The firearm needs to be turned over for judging to be eligible, however I can see that’s quite a contender so I’d get it shipped up here quickly so you don’t miss out

8 Likes

Since @Robert liked these two so much, i figured they’d be a shoe in to win. when do my check get here?

7 Likes

Good news, two men in white lab coats have just been dispatched, they’re not bringing it, you’ll have to go with them, don’t worry, they’ll get you to where you have to go, you know, for your well earned check (cough)

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
wait
 :rage:

8 Likes

Yes, exciting ins’t it, and as I understand it you’ll be greeted by a Hi Point fan club,

and don’t worry, there will be lots of Jello and Pudding cups too :hugs:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

:joy: :joy:
@Belt-Fed almost jealous a free trip W/Pudding and Jello how can you go wrong.

7 Likes

And lots of medication.

8 Likes