Guns.com review

If your like me you have seen adds here on Full30 from a company called guns.com, and I thought to myself I wonder what doing business with them is like? Well on Sunday I went on to their website to see if they had anything of interest. In a word…WOW! They have quite a selection of firearms their. New, and used! Being the Black Friday weekend I noticed that they still had deals going on. They had lots of rare firearms in the used section including a Valmet hunter that is still on the website. I wasn’t in the market at all and then I clicked to the next page, and there it was. A poly tech AK-47 “spiked”. I tried for 4-5 hours telling myself I didn’t need to buy it, but the price was unbeatable, and unbelievable; so on Sunday I ordered it and today I picked it up.

The rifle shipped to me in a hard plastic case with corrosion inhibited paper.

And paperwork of the rifle being inspected and certified by guns.com.

The rifle was as advertised excellent condition with no rust or scratches. The bluing was very glossy for an AK and the wood was beautiful.

All numbers match and the cleaning rod and cleaning kit in the stock are present and accounted for.

I honestly give guns.com an A+ on this one I couldn’t be happier with this transaction, so just in case you where wondering like I was; Yes they are good to go for doing business with.

As always be safe and have fun!

20 Likes

sweet

3 Likes

That’s good to hear but it sucks that I am spending gun money elsewhere at the moment. I have been enticed to build a 6.5 Grendel.
I will keep them in mind for later.

5 Likes

Mmmm, Grendal. it’s a great round.

4 Likes

switchpod:

wow! very nice!

great pictures, too!

thanks for sharing this with us.

5 Likes

It’s good to know the companies that are honest!

4 Likes

I got bit by the 6.5 Grendel monster big time too. I really wish I had joined that bandwagon years ago.

3 Likes

Thank you Brother! I just really wanted to get the word out about a good company. They are new to the market as far as I can tell, so I didn’t have any reference to their service. At least now we know!

5 Likes

That Valmet is still for sale. It was a hard toss up between the two, but the poly tech price tag was much, much lower than the Valmet.

4 Likes

it’s also much much less of a rifle than the Valmet

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the heads up on this company.

4 Likes

Normally not an AK fan but this post…sob…it gets to me

4 Likes

Ha ha! I got tears in my eyes I’m laughing so hard!

4 Likes

Nice score! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Thank you Brother!

4 Likes

Just when you think that a company couldn’t get any better, they send a hand written letter saying thank you for your purchase.

I can honestly say I’m looking forward to doing business with this company in the future.

7 Likes

Maybe we can get you in the next commercials :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Ha!! Yeah I’ll just fly down to Florida!

5 Likes