H.R. 5717 Gun Violence Prevention and Community Safety Act of 2020

Let’s not get too distracted by Coronavirus, because the anti-gunners are at it again. They would love to quietly sneak this in while the media is focused on other things.

7 Likes
5 Likes

^ 100%

To also add Hank is a real legit fucking idiot. He is actually stupid, perhaps slow in the brain.

6 Likes

Stuff like this makes me a little happy knowing the largest portion of the United States that is effected by the Chinese virus are large cities that support gun control.

8 Likes

Seems this opinion is a Joe thing. I said something similar about an anti-gun celebrity in another thread and the statement wasn’t too popular. I agree completely though.

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think this disease is as bad as the government is making it out so far anyway. If the media reported on the deaths of the flu I think it would be similar. Right now the death rate is .3 to .4 percent world wide and that’s assuming we know all the cases which I guarantee we don’t.

So all the emotion people throw around I don’t quite buy. I think the government and media are what’s making this a problem.

My math was wrong on this post. The Coronavirus death rate is really 4% as of now

7 Likes

^ This

Higher. The flu is no joke, it kills tens of thousands per year.

4 Likes

I KNOW it’s the gov’t & media causing ALL the problems we are experiencing right now!! Purposely trying to spike fear & purposely raising the “misery index” with their unnecessary worthless actions of shutting everything down in the country!! Fuck’em!!! Green tips for all of them…

7 Likes

Do you think the media will use this come election time?

6 Likes

They’re using it now. They’ll find a way to stretch it till November

6 Likes

I know they’ll use it against him. Good ol Biden has been silent. He knows his gaffs will hurt him if he speaks and I’m sure he thinks the media will drown trump in insults for him.

6 Likes

I agree. The MSM has been very irresponsible since the start. Shameful!

Indeed. Biden doesn’t need to say anything. Trump had made enough gaffes for the both of them. :laughing:

4 Likes

Take action by following the link. Sign in opposition.

I signed all the Federal and CA petitions.

And was able to use the YouTube money to make a donation. Thanks, YouTube!!!

4 Likes