Haley Strategic D3CRX review

I have to say that Haley strategic make some fine gear from its soft goods all the way to it’s hard Goods. I recently acquired their chest rig and I have to say the build quality is what to be expected. Simplistic and easy adjustable it makes setting it up a breeze. I’m definitely going to have to get some more gear from them and see how it goes from there. Maybe a heavy chest rig in the future.

Below are some photos of it in the bag and how it comes packaged then following with a fill-up of some of my gear

11 Likes

Looks good! :+1:
How wide are the rifle mag pouches? Just wide enough for ar15/ak mags, or large enough for 7.62x51/308 mags?

7 Likes

Agreed!

7 Likes

Solid set up, Haley Strategic makes some good stuff for a decent price.

8 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade Haley strategic makes a heavy rig for a 308 mags. The one I have is for a r and smaller AK mags. The micro Rig also sell is a smallest and that is geared towards a very lightweight rifle Loadout and for SMG magazine of all kinds

8 Likes

I own a micro rig, good stuff too. Gadsden dynamics slightly wins that one though but only for the low pro aspect. The Haley rig has better construction,imo. I run AR and pistol mags only though.

8 Likes

They make some nice stuff @Joe-Bob thanks for the heads up

7 Likes

cool! post the review, links, i am in the market!

5 Likes

This guy does a better job reviewing stuff than I ever could. For low pro chest rigs Gadsden dynamics is my favorite the Haley micro is a little bulkier but more secure. Either way the mags will DROP OUT when running and gunning like some say, I have tried and they stay secured in place pretty well.

5 Likes

https://www.gadsdendynamics.com/products/mg-underground-partisan-chest-rig

3 Likes

cool ill watch . thanks.

5 Likes

The guy who designed that chest rig has an interesting blog and some books too. Not trying to derail the OPs thread too much though.
http://preparedgunowners.com/author/mountainguerrilla/

6 Likes

they are currently out of stock on all of them expect the heavy rigs

4 Likes