Handgun Picture Thread

Agree with that!

2 Likes

Messin with my personal 9mm Glock G19 MOS Gen 4. A few extra goodies… but not many.

10 Likes

I have wanted a Beretta for a long time!

And this Glock 45 was a super fantastic addition to my collection.

11 Likes

Nice! I had a Beretta and loved it. Sold it to a friend of mine for his wife. It was a .380 and had snowman sites and after I got my Kimber, I hardly ever shot it again.

5 Likes

Let me think here…I originally had a Remington Model 51, which I don’t recommend, but I actually got a lot of money in trade for it. Then I got an M&P. Functional but not my fav. Sold it. Hmmmm next was Glock 19. Sold it (to acquire the Glock 45). Got the Beretta. Yay!!! And recently the Glock 45!

7 Likes

Yeah the M&P isn’t my fav either. But I still have it. And the SA EMP.

Only one long gun and I haven’t finished building it yet. Other projects got in the way. I’ll post when its done.

4 Likes

Yes… this seems to go everywhere with me even when I am in the bath… it is in arms reach.

14 Likes

I LOVE the Beretta. Have a few in my collection

8 Likes

This is me. My Canik goes everywhere with me at home. It’s quite fulfilling to know I have 18rds of +P on tap if I need it.

8 Likes

Nice! My wife got me one last year and I can’t believe how well it shoots. Amazing firearm for sure.

5 Likes

A couple I’ve been tinkering with lately.

13 Likes

Scrub a dub dub, sig in the tub

5 Likes

The Dark Corner “Arachnid”

And “Maximum Effort”

14 Likes

While I pine for a Full30 channel, there’s always YouTube, i guess. I feel dirty posting there. But, here’s the Glock on the range.

13 Likes

17 Likes

Are these difficult to get?

And price?

3 Likes

No, 450-500. Some good deals on them, so maybe even less!

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/806703915203?sort=rating&dir=asc&upc_only=1

6 Likes

Wife loves her birthday present (on the right). :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Ain’t it cool when you and your wife share a love of guns? I’m lucky that way too.

12 Likes

Indeed!! Plus we like just about the same stuff. :slight_smile: …that being everything.

9 Likes