Handgun Picture Thread

Just a few of my cowboy guns.

15 Likes

Great collection! What make are the grips on the 1911?

7 Likes

They are elk. I don’t remember who made them tho. I actually found them on Ebay.

6 Likes

I like them, pretty cool!

6 Likes

@Bigbadjones The Elk grips look really nice!!! I’m a bit jealous. If I ever become independently wealthy

8 Likes

Yeah. I think I paid something like $65 for mine. It’s just a rock island so I decided not to spend more on grips than I did the gun. Lol

6 Likes

Aaah, it’s only $$$$, ya can’t take it with you @ThisOldGun😂

7 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade I just showed my wife that
 she said something different. Lol

7 Likes

Lmao, that’s because she plans to out live you.(dude, she plans on knocking you off! RUN!!:astonished:)

7 Likes

She just laughed way more than she should have. Lol.

6 Likes

Damnmit! You tipped your hand & showed her my warning? It was nice knowing you
:skull_and_crossbones:

7 Likes

Before you’re exterminated, remind her to sell your guns for what they’re really worth, NOT WHAT YOU “TOLD” HER YOU PAID FOR THEM

7 Likes

Ha ha, she supports my habit and is usually pretty involved in sales/trades. I’m a lucky guy.

My Armslist score from this morning- a Glock 22 Gen 3 but with 9mm Lone Wolf conversion barrel and OEM 9mm magazine and case with all paperwork. Traded a rifle I had less than $240 in for it.

14 Likes

Wow, great trade!

8 Likes

Put a Viper on the Uber Glock today

Wolf Barrel, line bored comp made out of another 9mm barrel.
“I’m not a machinist, just a hack with some machine tools”

Garage door recoil spring and tungsten guide rod

Lightened slide (See quote above)

7.7 gr 3N37 pushes a 124 gr pill out the pointy end at a little over 1400 fps and still fits in a mag (Barely!)

.355 Mag AKA 9 Major AKA Uber-Glock
Can’t compete with a $4000 race gun but I did get a C classification in Open (USPSA) with a Aimpoint on it a while back. Great fun at the gravel pit.

16 Likes

@albroswift You should submit that to the Space Force’s pistol trials. It looks futuristic!

8 Likes

Yea, been hacking away on it for several years. Shoots under water and in outer space. (Well, haven’t tested the outer space part yet ) Not sure how the Vortex Viper would work submerged. Maybe need to wait for the new Vortex Water Moccasin.

7 Likes

With this:
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/03/06/sons-of-liberty-gun-works-launch-ar15s-into-space/

6 Likes

Should of been a 1911 and Colt SAA instead though

6 Likes

Now with more “Perfection”!!

5 Likes