Handgun Picture Thread

@58marine,
I like the gold cup that’s a really cool pistol! people are paying good money, big bucks for that cerakoted battle worn look!

5 Likes

Dont be spreading that chit, the libs will use it in the next election and say guns dont need people to kill people…and just so you know…I am holding you responsible if that happens.

4 Likes

Just add it to the list of things I get blamed for. :confused:

4 Likes

This is an older video, but it does have handguns, including the evil double tap .45acp, I hated that thing. and the Dan Wesson, which doesn’t get out often.

2 Likes

It’s just to small for the round, about 7/8" thick. After 4 rounds my hand would hurt so bad I didn’t want to shoot it anymore. Not to mention the 10 pound trigger pull made accuracy very hard.

2 Likes

Any Dan Wesson firearm is damn near a work of art.

3 Likes

It did turn out really well.

I am actually getting mine back soon (5 days from now). I had a pre-B, sold it, and now bought it back from the same guy. He hasn’t shot it except for one time after he bought it from me.

Will share pics when I get mine back. California makes you “cool off” or “cool down” for 10 days when buying a new gun…even when you have other guns… even if you are carrying one in the store when buying another…
California is the best and full of common sense.

7 Likes

“California is the best and full of common sense.”

*California is the be best and full of non sense.

6 Likes

Living in California is like living in a box of granola…
Anything that ain’t fruits and nuts is flakes.

Except of course for us few Californians here on Full30.

8 Likes

Here’s my 460. This was a forced upgrade after I sold my 454 to a buddy and he changed his mind on selling it back (we had an “agreement”).

10 Likes

KeithP

I have that same gun! Love it!

When I take it to the indoor gun range, they make me go to the rifle range. Then, they complain about me shaking their cameras when I shoot. Have you ever let someone else shoot yours? That is how you get to experience the wind blowback from shooting the gun (with full .460 rounds). You have to be standing behind and slightly off to the side of the shooter to experience the wind.

This is one of the best handguns in the world for recoil therapy. Can also take down anything in North America. Sweet!

5 Likes

I take it thats not your ccw?

4 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade,
That’s a score for sure!

6 Likes

That things a beast, what exactly is it chambered in?

5 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade,
Moon clips are great, really speeds up the Reload for revolvers.

4 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade:

I had the Taurus Judge stainless steel with 2.5 inch cylinder and 4 inch barrel (weighing 36 ounces), and loved it. Unfortunately, that was years ago when it was hard to find .410 ammo for defense in the 2.5 inch length. So, I traded it to buy my Taurus Raging Judge (3 inch cylinder, 3 inch barrel), and never had that problem again. And, the recoil on my Raging Judge is a joke (basically, like a .22 lr). The 60 ounce weight tames everything I feed it except for the .454 Casull, which is still tolerable in it.

The 36 ounce Judge had very modest recoil. How is the Judge Ultra Light? Have you fired it/one yet - is the recoil ok? Did you consider the non-light versions of the Judge?

6 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade:

Do you know what the weight of your Taurus Judge is?

My Bond Arms Snake Slayer with 4.25 inch barrel weighs just over 23 ounces, has some kick, but not bad (does not hurt). I am guessing your Judge weighs more.

Still, if you ever see the 4 inch barrel version of the Judge, it is worth considering…

6 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade:

Wow. That is light for such a gun. Still, only an ounce+ lighter than my Bond Arms Derringer. So, should be ok.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

All cleaned up and gorgeous! I need a few more of these pistols sooner rather than later. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

My EMP which I use as my carry gun and my Baer 45.

13 Likes