Handgun stands

please dont derail this… You should go check these out… My buddy has started making these as a way to either organize your guns shelf and safe or as a way to have your gun in a ready to go condition on your bed stand for easy access. He makes these modular so the bases are the same but you can buy barrel mount and mag well mount kits for multiple different handguns. I think he pretty much is making everything you could want. Unlike a lot of other stands there is no play or slop in the mag well because they are meant to fit each individual gun. I have several 45s that I will use the barrel mount with but the only mag well mount I have is for my 1911

8 Likes

I like the idea, would in fact be a good “nightstand” for your pistol (barrel).

9 Likes

I just learned about “sleep inertia”. It offered a different perspective on how we grasp situations from a deep sleep. So I have changed my bedside set-up, a little.

8 Likes

What is it?

7 Likes

It’s that moment when you’re startled from sleep and jump into action before being fully awake. Your brain is still in dream land. For me, it lasts until I have my 1st cup of coffee. :grin:
Seriously, tho…if you hear your dog bark and think it’s a door slam, it may be sleep inertia that tricked you.

7 Likes

Interesting! If you wouldn’t mind, could you start a separate thread on the subject? I & I’m sure some others would like to hear more & may gave a few questions.

8 Likes

got to love when someone coins a term that is a bit oxy-moronic

a far better term would have been sleep impairment.

7 Likes