Handy gun to have

This would be a cool close quarter gun. A good right hook and you can knock out the bad guy and shoot him in the temple at the same time.
Doesn’t look photoshopped but I’m suspicious. Can anybody identify this? IMG_8255

3 Likes

Absolutely photoshopped. But nonetheless I like it.

3 Likes

I want one of those…

Well the reason I’m not sure is the markings (United States Property and S/N) and the way the knuckles seem to fit well into the frame. Sand good job if it is photoshopped.
IMG_8255

1 Like

A .50 BMG revolver? Absolutely no one would be able to keep it in their hand. And the concussion blast would take some skin off!

But yea I want one.

2 Likes

that 1911 image with the knuckles can be found by searching for:

handy gun 1911

Hitting people with brass knuckles will fuck your hand up almost as bad as their face but its the thought that counts ,I guess.

2 Likes

It would be fun, unless it blew up and my hand went with it …but thats a risk I would be willing to take.

1 Like

You disappoint me with all this fake news.

2 Likes

Yeah on closer inspection there’s a ton of cloning issue here. Just shortened the barrel and cloned the trigger guard a bunch of times. Artifacts on the background to the right as well.

I’m so ashamed😔

3 Likes

not to worry, mquinn55, we all (except Robert?) can be fooled sometimes

1 Like

True that. You can’t fool a fool.

Just kidding Robert. Just kidding.

3 Likes

Its not that hard, I fuck with him all the time. He is immune to the e-virus though so its less entertaining.

1 Like

Lol I wonder who that will offend…

mquinn55 Regular

This would be a cool close quarter gun. A good right hook and you can knock out the bad guy and shoot him in the temple at the same time.
Doesn’t look photoshopped but I’m suspicious. Can anybody identify this? image

might not be all of that good idea unless you were in the middle of a failure or stoppage, pretty sure the mechanics of punching would result in a ND
on the otherside of the coin you might be better off punching than shooting - better chance of actually hitting the target.

1 Like

Appears to be cut-and-pasted in Windows Paint to me. Look at the rectangles in the background to the right of the “knuckles”. They didn’t blend in the shadows.

Yeah. Like I said. I’m ashamed. :pensive:

1 Like