Happy anniversary to me.

Since no one else is going to acknowledge it, I will post my own one year anniversary to the site. Happy anniversary bitches.

I have had a couple of large glasses of whiskey tonight as I miss my dog.

19 Likes

HAPPY anniversary darling :kissing_smiling_eyes:, I do the birthday announcements here only, I’d file a complaint with HR…(Still sorry you lost your friend, Doc)

11 Likes

I don’t do birthdays or anniversaries just ask my wife. To me they are just anouther day.

8 Likes

Which is why I didn’t mention it, but, since you’ve had a whisky, its now all good and I am happy you’ve stuck around with the cool folks :wink:

11 Likes

I am happy to be hanging out with the cool kids. And, I have had whiskey, not whisky. :rofl: :metal:

10 Likes

Makers?

nvrm, had it backwards, they’re the non e whisky guys

9 Likes

And thank you @Robert

8 Likes

This is tonight’s imbibement. It is quite good.

12 Likes

oh, we should hang out, it says, KY, Bourbon, and 101, has a wood cork too I bet :laughing:

wifes calling , have a great night!

10 Likes

Ouch… 101 proof. That’ll do the trick. Glad you’re here bud

10 Likes

I have had my share of Wild Turkey 101. This is far superior to that. If you ever get this way, I’ll be happy to share a bottle with you.

11 Likes

101 is not an issue if you moderate how many you have.

11 Likes

FYI, I have not moderated much tonight. I am on 3 so far. There is only one more in the bottle. It may need emptying tonight.

11 Likes

Well Happy Anniversary Doc.

11 Likes

I never moderate whiskey. I’m a happy drunk. The world needs more whiskey drinkers

8 Likes

Crack a cold one for me. I can’t drink yes, still taking pain meds that are 1000x stronger than morphine. Doc said this stuff can kill me, so I’m doing exactly what he says. NON DRINKING, Grr, I want a drink.

11 Likes

It shows :laughing:

8 Likes

Happy anniversary Doc. Since Robert won’t pay the only black guy, HR has went to hell around here. LoL

8 Likes

Yes it has,Jesse and Al be sayin I should get reparations.

7 Likes

when you became a moderator

When you got demoted

8 Likes