HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO OUR FULL 30 DADS!

16 Likes

Thanks, I’m going out to pick out a bottle of scotch.

9 Likes

Thanks, and I second the well wishes.

11 Likes

Yep, Happy Father’s Day to all dads out there who are good role models for their children, who take care of them, protect them, encourage them, guide and teach them, mold them into responsible young adults.And who ocontinue to be there for advice and assistance when their children are older. And to the step fathers and men who have filled this role when they were needed.

10 Likes

Happy Fathers Day!

8 Likes

Happy Fathers Day,

I got to go to tractor supply and buy new work boots…

:thinking:

8 Likes

Kicking back.

7 Likes

Quick, honest show of hands…how many of you thought you “pulled out” on time? I was WRONG!..Twice🤣

6 Likes

Heck yeah Brother ! Happy Father’s Day!

6 Likes

That is the problem with you young guys. No control.

4 Likes

:joy:, just between us friends I was having my little guys counted when we found out our second was coming. Didn’t have the count results yet when my wife told me we succeeded! Dang good thing the count came back good a few days later.

3 Likes

:joy: otherwise someone would have some explaining to do…

3 Likes

Dang straight!

3 Likes

Hey, I had control! LOL out of all the women I dated and was married to, I only had two with the last ex-wife :slight_smile: I’m 46 and my kids are 21 & 23. I love them and I regret nothing.

4 Likes

That’s not bad, I always thought it was funny that the brand named Trojan was supposed to stop the little guys from getting through.

4 Likes

Thanks! It was a pretty good first Father’s Day. Got to spend it with my soulmate and our tiny bear.

8 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to everyone that it applies to…cheers

7 Likes

Happy Fathers day from the road!

5 Likes