HAPPY NEW YEAR FULL 30 BROTHERS & SISTERS!

14 Likes

Cheers to you in the upcoming year! Be safe, be careful out there to those of you brave enough to head out on amateurs night.

8 Likes

That’s fucked up…

I mean

I never even partied like its 1999

Sooooo

How do I deal with this?

13 Likes

With optimism of course! A positive outlook & plan for your new home, improvements, & double the adult beverages tonight to help you ponder it all :joy:

9 Likes

My Southern Belle & I are just spending a quiet eve at home tonight. Had mom over for dinner for a few hours. No desire to be out & about among the drunks & check points…

12 Likes

Papers please

yeah, seen some of the news blips for NYC and all their check points

I’m content at home watching lost in space with just enough wild turkey left to get me there

lost in space

9 Likes

:+1:

7 Likes

Happy New Year ladies and grems, :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

No drinking for me tonight. At a family thing and I hate looking like a @LonewolfMcQuade in front of family.

12 Likes

But happy New Years everyone. With the exception of all the red headed step child’s on the forum.

10 Likes

(Guess who’s gettin “Swated” @4am tonight)

9 Likes

Happy New Year to all as we venture into a new decade

11 Likes

Oh…

we venture beyond that friend

9 Likes

Happy New Year everyone.
And let me also say this. No matter what differences of opinion or personalities I may have with anyone on here, you know if and when the fighting starts, I will have your back.
Also looks like I will be heading to VA this month as I hope many of you can do. fun. fun.
1400 mile round trip for me, but I think its worth it. I don’t expect this year is going to look too pretty politically.
OK, enough of that. Heading to my coffee pot now.
Be safe!!!

13 Likes

I sincerely hope each and every one of you had a wonderful and prosperous year and wish for the upcoming year to be even better.

Alas, the end of a decade that was filled with good and evil. hopes that the next decade brings happiness to all.

Happy New Year.

12 Likes

Good wishes to all here for 2020. Stay safe, vigilant, and careful. And keep your powder dry and ready.

11 Likes

Happy New Year everyone. 2020 seems to be shaping up to be interesting. Be safe. Pray for peace, but chamber a round.

10 Likes

I certainly wish all a most wonderful new year. I wish you all success in whatever your endevors may be. Remember to always be grateful for your blessings and your successes and failures. May we learn from both. Be safe on the road and if you are going to Va. remember to wear someone else’s name tag. :smile:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Happy New Year, Everyone! Wishing you all good health and fortune in the year ahead.

11 Likes