10 Likes

:+1:
That looks delicious!

10 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

11 Likes

Hope you all had a great day.

10 Likes

We went unconventional, homemade (15lb) lasagna, salad & fresh Italian bread. Homemade cherry cheesecake for dessert.

11 Likes

Have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

11 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

12 Likes

Fun is over everyone, thank you for attending Thanksgiving with the cranks, and for posterity’s sake, the reason this moment was chosen

12 Likes

I thought the hats were a cool idea! In fact, we should have Santa hats now through Christmas

11 Likes

Lots to be thankful for. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

9 Likes

Santa is wrong… Pls dont

6 Likes

Ohh, you’re getting a damn santa hat now for sure, wrong, pfffft, got some coal a few years running I bet didnt you?

In fact, for that, being so exasperated from your insolence

12 Likes

Well shit! Maybe we shouldn’t have hats then. . thousands of people should be denied the fun Christmas time to appease one person who doesn’t like it! are you sure your real name isn’t Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer @0null00 ? :joy:

12 Likes

Y’all are funny

I liked the pilgrim hats

I don’t celebrate Santa. Sinter Claus is the closest real thing and he wasn’t that great

I do think we should celebrate Christ’s resurrection, his birth was good also and celebrated but not as important and very over commercialized by Satan… Oops I misspelled that Santa lol

7 Likes

He doesn’t exist it seems

https://wordfinder.yourdictionary.com/unscramble/santa

7 Likes

Wait just a minute Mr @0null00

seems being a zero you don’t exist either

could it be…?

7 Likes

Heh, I’m not the devil but only a clay pot, I’m nothing…

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/gal.2.20.NKJV

5 Likes

Fine! I fixed my avatar, now I’m wearing a Santa hat…come and take it…:rofl:

8 Likes

U do u man

And chuck Norris is wearing the hat, and he chose you and changed your avatar lol

You don’t change to Chuck norris lol

5 Likes