10 Likes

:+1:
That looks delicious!

10 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

11 Likes

Hope you all had a great day.

10 Likes

We went unconventional, homemade (15lb) lasagna, salad & fresh Italian bread. Homemade cherry cheesecake for dessert.

11 Likes

Have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

11 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

12 Likes

Fun is over everyone, thank you for attending Thanksgiving with the cranks, and for posterityā€™s sake, the reason this moment was chosen

12 Likes

I thought the hats were a cool idea! In fact, we should have Santa hats now through Christmas

11 Likes

Lots to be thankful for. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

9 Likes

Santa is wrongā€¦ Pls dont

6 Likes

Ohh, youā€™re getting a damn santa hat now for sure, wrong, pfffft, got some coal a few years running I bet didnt you?

In fact, for that, being so exasperated from your insolence

12 Likes

Well shit! Maybe we shouldnā€™t have hats then. . thousands of people should be denied the fun Christmas time to appease one person who doesnā€™t like it! are you sure your real name isnā€™t Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer @0null00 ? :joy:

12 Likes

Yā€™all are funny

I liked the pilgrim hats

I donā€™t celebrate Santa. Sinter Claus is the closest real thing and he wasnā€™t that great

I do think we should celebrate Christā€™s resurrection, his birth was good also and celebrated but not as important and very over commercialized by Satanā€¦ Oops I misspelled that Santa lol

7 Likes

He doesnā€™t exist it seems

7 Likes

Wait just a minute Mr @0null00 ā€¦

seems being a zero you donā€™t exist either

could it beā€¦?

7 Likes

Heh, Iā€™m not the devil but only a clay pot, Iā€™m nothingā€¦

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/gal.2.20.NKJV

5 Likes

Fine! I fixed my avatar, now Iā€™m wearing a Santa hatā€¦come and take itā€¦:rofl:

8 Likes

U do u man

And chuck Norris is wearing the hat, and he chose you and changed your avatar lol

You donā€™t change to Chuck norris lol

5 Likes