Hard to chose Where to Put When the Mail Man shows up with Boxes

Got to love Mondays and days off.

And

will start with a Definite USofA Unicorn

Let me introduce you PLA Polytech Type 81S

the rifle chosen to replace the Type 56s (either AK or SKS)

The keen eyed will notice the side folder…

And now Lets Tear into the other box. There was actually two items in that box

one being the Beretta APX

and the other being the FAMAE SG-540

Well packed, plus a bored dog in the background

Chose Tan over the Green or Black

14 Likes

Well dang, those are nice. :yep: yes indeed.

11 Likes

What caliber is the SG-540?

11 Likes

and T81 is 7.62x39

12 Likes

starting to build a solid dislike for you… :wink:

12 Likes

Guns shipped right to your door, eh? Little christers! I’m going to start branding this the Skeet Canuklehead Loophole!

:rofl:

11 Likes

I had that experience once, with a repair return, it was exciting :confused:

9 Likes

Well yeah. I had to return a suppressor for repair once. Talk about weird. Put a piece of NFA you waited 9 months on into a cardboard box and hand it to the local yokel mailman. That’ll learn you to have faith in the system. :grimacing:

12 Likes

I will never trust the post office again with the amount of history they have pissed away. Over the years I have had pieces for historical rifles shipped to me and at least a dozen have been lost by the post office. The last time I used them they didn’t even bother to use one of those we are sorry we damaged this in shipping containers they just dropped off the box that looks like someone ran it over with a truck.
UPS or FEDEX for all of my shipping now.

10 Likes

That literally happened to me. I received a small flat rate box that contained a BCG. The box was a flat mess when it arrived. It was filthy, torn, and had road rash. It looked like it was run over with a forklift or truck. The BCG punched through the box and had deep gouges in the metal. I wondered how and where that happened.

10 Likes

Me too…
SIG?
:wink:

7 Likes

Coonan

7 Likes

Same here on an ASR mount I ordered from Grabagun. It was so smashed to hell it was no longer round and wouldn’t thread into the can at all -threads were completely worn flat on one side to boot. I mean seriously, WTF??? And it’s not the first time either! So now whenever l see “USPS Mail Innovations” involved with shipping I think to myself, dang it… gonna be a return fo sho!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Yessir, Sig Sauer. :no_mouth:

And… clearly you know too much. Might need to watch you. :thinking:

6 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::sunglasses:

6 Likes