Has anyone else noticed the wussification of America?

I shot a 22 that hurt my shoulder one time.

8 Likes

I’m sure you have a good stock of feminine hygiene products too.

8 Likes

Stop peeking in my bathroom window,

7 Likes

I wasn’t peeking in I was just trimming the bushes. :lying_face:

8 Likes

I’m 58 and have never weighed over 170 and I can and do shoot heavy recoiling firearms. Most people now days have never had to deal with pain without drugs so they have never learned to deal with it.

9 Likes

I shot a 12ga one handed once, it was likely 12" end to end, 3" 000 high brass shell

just before I fired it a friend said it may hit me in the head, so, to “be smart” I held it offset

jammed my wrist pretty good, bad move

9 Likes

You’ve got me beet

7 Likes

It’s called a Manpon , it goes on the back instead of the front for when you have Montezuma’s revenge. So technically more of a pad than a pon. Lol

8 Likes

You seem very familiar with these items. Tell me, how bad does and M1Garand kick?

6 Likes

I had the craps one time and wanted to invent them so it is well thought out. Someone else beat me to it though. Lol I did get quite a kick from A muzzle loader once though

3 Likes

Nope not touching this.

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

They don’t kick bad. They weigh 11lbs.

4 Likes

I know I’m only asking for profiling purposes

5 Likes

I’d imagine like a 30-06 which isn’t too bad. I haven’t shot anything with so much kick I wouldn’t shoot it again.

4 Likes

Garand is a kitten AND you can tune the gas system on it to make it whisper soft, if you want a rifle that kicks hard for a .30 cartridge get something without a gas system. Most of the time a bolt action will do. I have a 8mm k98 in a mannlicher stock and it kicks like a rifle with double the cartridge size.

5 Likes

again only asking for profiling purposes.

5 Likes