Have you ever been told, big gun, small penis?

OK, I know it’s a dumb question, we’ve all been told this. Ya, that big gun is because you have a small penis. I mean really, how are they so sure about this?

6 Likes

Do I really want to watch this? What exactly are you whipping out? Some things you can’t un-see.

6 Likes

I thought he was going see how many quarters he could swipe off the desk.

5 Likes

LOL, let us know if its safe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Actually, no, I’ve never been told that :yum:

7 Likes

As I have guns of all different sizes, mine gets bigger and smaller with the appropriate excitement.

8 Likes

People say the same thing about my truck for some reason. Maybe it’s the gun rack in the back window??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

trucknuts

8 Likes

I’ve only been told that by women who admire my selection of small firearms. :smirk:

6 Likes

Never been told that, but who cares, as long as the wife is happy?

6 Likes

I have found the ones who have the small hardware are the ones making the comments. I have found that the same rules apply to “he who smells it…”

4 Likes

I must be a yoyo
I have from small to big and back down again… sort of like a jackhammer… :thinking:

5 Likes

You too?

4 Likes

Yep… on cold days and on hot days, I have varying results

3 Likes

Irish curse. Gene Simmons tongue.
It all evens out.

7 Likes

Grower not a shower. Lol “And I never had the bad mumps”

4 Likes

Yes, but for me it’s unfortunately true. :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

It’s not the size of the penis in the fight, it’s size of the fight in the penis…something like that…

6 Likes

Mine resembles a disabled veteran sittin on two duffle bags.:frowning_face:

6 Likes

LOL…After prostate cancer and a prostate full of radioactive seeds mine looks like a shriveled raisin sitting on two peas…with a wrinkled blanket holding the peas…

6 Likes

I’m just tired of stepping/tripping on it all the time…:rofl:

5 Likes