Have you ever been told, big gun, small penis?

More like tired of pissin yer pants before you can find it.

5 Likes

Or that…:cry:

4 Likes

I put mine in my ankle holster so I don’t step on it.

4 Likes

LOL, time to put the hip waders on.

4 Likes

It was cold outside. Lol

4 Likes

:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

wow, all your wife’s let you keep yours?

6 Likes

:rofl: You guys are too funny.:joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, no ones ever said that to me, :joy:

7 Likes

I’m waiting on my boobs to grow since most of my firearms are small.

7 Likes

I’ve been told that about my guns and trucks, and when in doubt, whup it out for em. they shut up then.

Ok, I mighta lied about the whuppin it out part.

6 Likes

I’m thinkin about a breast reduction, wonder if it hurts.

6 Likes

Plus i’m a midget

6 Likes

If I could go back in time and meet the person who invented the bra, I’d stick them in a torture device of my own and watch them suffer.
Of all the fashion fads that have come and gone, why has the bra not been eliminated?

6 Likes

I’m with you, I burned mine years ago.

6 Likes

Good for you! I only own one and only wear it when I go out in public. But that thing comes off the second I get back in the door. I don’t even wait until I’m in the bedroom. Its usually hanging on the dining room chair, back of the sofa or on the dog food trash can. And that’s only if I didn’t take it off in the car and leave it out there. I don’t think men mind if women don’t wear bras. Do they? We must wear them because we don’t want other women to judge us. I see men’s nipples poking through their shirt and its no big deal so why do women have to hide it?

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No.

6 Likes

I don’t see how ya’ll wear them myself, I would have never wore one. I hated wearing cups playing football, but one helmet to the crotch quickly dissolves that hate.

6 Likes

I need to go in for a sackectimy. I’m old now and no longer need them that big.

6 Likes

See, now I have obviously never worn a cup down there, but I would imagine it would be comparable to a woman’s bra. So ya, imagine wearing a cup everyday, all day, for life.

I think there needs to be a movement and women need to abandon the bra and not make other women feel like skanks because they aren’t wearing one.

7 Likes