Have you played a video game Mosinvirus worked on?

This can be a q and a lets get know one of our producers.

9 Likes

What games have they worked on? I honestly have no clue if I have or not.

9 Likes

Is there a particular genere of games you work in or just whatever pays?

7 Likes

That’s what this topic is about.

7 Likes

I will make it easy.

And

Cold Winter (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.

At least those are listed. I think I did more, for example barbies are not on the list, but I can’t remember all of them.

Oh and Black Ops 4.

14 Likes

Quitw a list I’m going to go through it tomorrow.

8 Likes

My husband has probably played many of these. Nice list.

8 Likes

I Played Empire earth II, HL2 and Alien vs Predator.

8 Likes

I’m a huge X-Files fan but sadly never played the games.

8 Likes

I may have done one of those COD and Half Life but uncertain, mostly MOH/ MOHSH, BF2/3/4 and then gave up those life sucking things

6 Likes

The Xfiles detective game was good. The show was much better though.

5 Likes

I like sniping people on COD and hearing them lose thier head over it… The game can be fun if you mute the kids talking.

5 Likes

I never got into it like the battlefield games, no tanks or jets etc

5 Likes

@Mosinvirus Die Hard…so is that considered a Christmas video game?

6 Likes

my cousin worked on some also - does audio stuff I think - some big names but not games I’d recommend idk. Volition, Riot Games are on his linkedin

3 Likes

I have played some Call of Duty games so I’m sure one of the ones he worked on. As far as the rest I know I have played games in the franchises but I can’t remember specifically which I have played. All the Barbie games though love them. My question now is how well did you enjoy your career? @Mosinvirus

3 Likes

I like the job. Problem solving is fun, people management is always interesting.

But ultimately I want to do woodworking, metalworking, gunsmithing (which in many cases involves both), leatherworking, etc.

4 Likes

I identify with that, too. Abstract logic is beautiful, but I still itch to build something equally beautiful with my hands.

4 Likes

Main thing I want to learn is welding. A must have.

5 Likes