Hearing Date: March 23, 2023 10:00 am ATF’s Assault on the 2a

9 Likes

The same day washingrad outlaws sporting rifles.

3 Likes

The only way to get rid of the ATF is to get rid of the legislators we currently have vote in new 2nd amendment supporting ones and then vote to get rid of the legislation that created them.
Otherwise they will continue until they start a Civil War.
I know alot of people say it wont come to that :100: % correct it won’t come to that if we dont get off our butts cause they will have beat us all down and never lifted a finger while some liberal whacko intern paralegal is writing the laws they vote on.

4 Likes

The civil war will be started via getting rid of cash for fake zeros and ones in a computer.
The world gobermint is taking all the monies away from We the People around the world.

We will not obey.

3 Likes

What is cash?

Is a bill in your wallet not just evidence of debt printed by the Federal Reserve?

Debt owned by others?

some by the reserve itself

???

How is it you think you do not already comply?

What is even printed on your dollar bill?

Annuit cœptis Novus ordo seclorum E pluribus unum

An all seeing eye over an ancient foundation with Latin inscriptions and Roman numerals said to favor the new order of one from many…

Where did you think all this was heading?

4 Likes

Well, I dont comply as of now cause I dont bear a mark and any cash I have I can destroy if I want.

4 Likes

Really?

You don’t have a signature?

That must surely deprive you of life, i.e., cause you to be killed.

As you sure won’t buy or sell anything without one, nope, without one you don’t even exist, can’t fill out a job application, or a bank application if you even could get a paycheck, you know, to cash it, turn on utilities, hell I walked out of a Marathon gas station last week as they insisted on an ID to buy beer, same with cigarettes, any age, the clerk said they just need to verify a non expired ID, with a photo (image) of course that’s a name, with a mark, can’t have an ID without a mark, sorry, signature, quite synonymous, especially if you seek a Christian dictionary that’s a bit closer to the time of translation of the English scripture.

Nope, now’s not the time to think on whats coming, its the time to think on how to gain victory over whats already here

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Time to think on how we were are deceived

You might wish to review that

4 Likes