HELL NO!! I'LL STICK WITH LEAD ASPRIN...

11 Likes

Nope, you couldn’t give me that POS. now it might be fun to shoot stray cats with it.:rofl:

10 Likes

Looks like they both had to turn and walk into the very small cloud of OC/CS so without a direct hit to the face, doesn’t look like it would be very effective at all.

9 Likes

HAHAHAHA!!! Stupid idea and a stupid device. If regular old fashioned cartridges take multiple shots to stop assailants on average what the hell do people think this’ll do? Nothing but piss off your attacker(s).

I’m sorry but I want anyone attacking my family or myself to be guaranteed neutralized and we all know what that means.

9 Likes

Now slow down kids. Don’t judge it too quickly. I think they just got the application wrong.
I wouldn’t choose this as a defensive tool. But it’d be a gas at an ANTIF protest. :joy::joy:

9 Likes

https://www.rei.com/c/bear-spray
cheaper, more accurate, greater volume.

8 Likes

That would still be a NOPE.

6 Likes

I believe in CS rounds enough to buy one of these

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I suppose that a shot to the face or eye could be effective, but not if the bad guy is wacked out on drugs. OCS will never stop someone who is high on PCP or meth. Acute lead poisoning is a better option for those guys.

7 Likes

“Pepper” is a seasoning I add when eating what I have killed. Nothing I would use when actively shooting.

3 Likes

So this useless POS might make a great seasoning device for the bbq grill?:rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like a HiPoint

4 Likes

Buying one… my daughters school has no rule about the shape of pepper spray.

5 Likes

At least a HiPoint can actually help you defend life and liberty. :+1:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to try this out on my neighbors.

1 Like