Hello again

Hey everyone! So I posted the channels first video about a product I’ve been testing that I feel gets over looked. The rifle sling. The videos title is: Slingus V2 and my channels name is: 1GruntZPOV head over to YouTube and check us out. We’re a very small channel but we support small businesses and new shooters!

12 Likes

No link?

10 Likes

1GruntZPOV - YouTube

10 Likes

No beer until you learn how to post a link

10 Likes

It works for me, but I bow your superior powers

8 Likes

I can beer that

9 Likes

Good review I like your attitude and I can almost remember when I could run like that.

7 Likes

Thank you for saying the Vickers sling doesn’t work once it gets dirty! No one would believe me when I tried telling them the same thing. I never had the honor of serving like you and many others on here. I’m just a paper-pushing, middle-aged family guy civilian who likes the shooting sports. So I lack real world experience - only have limited competition experience. Fun but not the same.

I loved my Vickers sling when I first got it, but as soon as it got wet in the rain and drug through the mud, I could no longer easily adjust it. In fact, it became almost impossible to adjust once it got wet and muddy. It’s been two years and I’ve since tried scrubbing it clean with soap and water several times, but the once slick and easy adjustment it had when new is gone. The cotton webbing is now kind of stiff, and I’ve relegated it to temporary duty on my shotgun for now. But that Slingus V2 sounds interesting.

Anyway, welcome to our forum and thanks for your service!

9 Likes

Lol oops sorry about the link :sweat_smile:, thanks for watching!

10 Likes
10 Likes

Welcome and thank you!

7 Likes

1GruntzPOV,

5 Likes

when I told you I was normal I may have exaggerated

7 Likes

Classic

I resemble that remark :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

7 Likes

Welcome from Texas and thank you for your service.

If I may make a suggestion, the first couple of minutes of your video would make a great channel overview/introduction. I have seen others tell the prospective audience who they are and what has shaped their thoughts and opinions. It provides an insight into your observations and conclusions and how the viewer can incorporate them into their world if applicable.

8 Likes