Hello All, from Auburn, WA

Rainier Arms hello and welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

4 Likes

Like THE Rainier Arms? I use your parts. Lol. Welcome to the party, guys.

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad you could join us!

4 Likes

Welcome! Seeing as how I’m in Everett Washington for the next month and a half I might have to swing by there and check out the store.

5 Likes

Howdy!

4 Likes

Welcome to full30!

4 Likes

Welcome from Texas

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @rainier_ari Good to have you here. I see you have a channel reserved. Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you. When you’re channel is published I’ll get it added to the members list. Oh ya, if you have a T&E list for reviewers, let me know, I would like to be added to it.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

2 Likes

Hi DarkCornergunworks! Yes sir, just a little rifle shop in Auburn, WA.

3 Likes

I am always looking for good folks sir, that door is wide open. Affiliate, bloggers and reviews, we always have something cooking so it’s good to have a healthy rolodex of talent. My email is ari@rainierarms.com or for show inquries, ari@triggrcon.com we host a little industry show specific to our segment of market, which is the high end small arms innovation market every year here in the PNW. Affectionately called the baby SHOT in the PNW.

5 Likes

Please do!

4 Likes

Just sent you an Email.

Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to full30!

4 Likes

Someone from Slaughter Wa, Your shop is down the street form Bent Bike, been by there a bunch.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! This is really a great community to be a part of.

4 Likes

@rainier_ari

Welcome to the Full30 Forum from Florida.

Enjoy!

3 Likes