Hello all.

My name is Kevin Hensley and I’m from Southwest VA. I’m 44 yrs old and I’ve been shooting and interested in guns for 20 plus years. I shoot some IDPA, a few two gun matches (carbine and pistol) that a local club puts on and have been into long range target shooting for about 15 years with my furthest hits being at a mile. I’m pretty much interested in anything gun related from shooting to reloading and gunsmithing.

21 Likes

well than
Welcome to your new “home”.

16 Likes

Welcome from Iowa! Spent some time in that neighborhood inspecting construction on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

16 Likes

Welcome from KY.

15 Likes

Welcome!

Going to need to tag this as a contest entry :+1:

14 Likes

Welcome from America’s EZ Bake oven…AKA Arizona!

14 Likes

Welcome from Florida, you’ve got me beat by a mile.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum

14 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

13 Likes

Welcome from Texas! That mile shot is impressive! My furthest is just a big gong at only 500. So what rifle, optic and ammo did you use to make that shot?

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum from central Maine!

14 Likes

Rifle is a Remington MLR chambered in 338LM, Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 on a Nightforce 40 moa base, shooting Hornady 285gr ELD match ammunition. The 1000yrd decal was earned with my 6.5 creed and my .308.

16 Likes

mile away club, beats the mile high club since anyone can do that.

14 Likes

Welcome to the full30 Robert nice rifle!

Great shooting! Kudos.

13 Likes

Welcome from utah

14 Likes

@RKH welcome to full30. Good shooting, that 338lm is hell of a round.

13 Likes

welcome from the mountains of North Carolina

11 Likes

Welcome from Idaho! Hope you enjoy it here on the forum.

13 Likes

Welcome from GA. Got any current gunsmithing projects?

13 Likes

Nothing major at the moment, got a couple 80 percent lowers waiting to be built but saving the extra parts I have till they can be replaced. I wouldn’t call myself a gunsmith, I just like to try and do myself what I can as long as it doesn’t require any major machining.

14 Likes