Hello Freedom!

Now that Big Tech, Cancel Culture, the new illegal administration hold up in the White House and all those idiots that think Marxism and Communism are the answers to all our problems, it’s a breath of fresh air to find and join a site lite Full30!

The writing has been on the wall for quite some time now but it has gone unnoticed, swept under the rug or ignored as an impossibility. But it has been brewing since the foundation of the Communist Party USA in 1918. It was spelled out, in the details that we are experiencing TODAY, in the Weather Undergrounds book “Prairie Fire” (co-written by Obama’s friend Bill Ayers) in 1974. If you are not familiar with this book, google it! You can find it in a PDF and it will wake you up to what is happening right now.

There’s not too much I can say about myself other than I am a red blooded American male who has seen my fair share of conflict in this country, fighting to keep our nation free, with Liberty and an oath to our Constitution! I am a spiritual person. I believe in the universal law of attraction (what goes around, comes around. “As ye sew, so shall ye reap”). I believe this is the only planet we have and we must be stewards of her. But, it’s not about “Saving Planet Earth”, it’s about saving the human race.
There are many who live in “the light” but more and more are falling into the darkness - being led by those who have no concept of the law of attraction. They live only through greed. They too may find God. But it may be folks like us to set up that arrangement.

Thank you for having a site where Americans like me can speak freely!!

Dorata Sauroter!

22 Likes

phew, close one, almost thought you were white :scream:

Welcome!

20 Likes

Too many white folks round here. :rage: But welcome brotha Dorato

17 Likes

Welcome to Full 30 @doratasauroter !

16 Likes

own any goats…

11 Likes

LOL! When I’m in the sun I turn brown. When I get to much sun I turn red. Not enough sun, very pale. So, I’m a colored person. But, does pigment matter? Only what is in the heart and between the ears. The sun can’t effect that.

17 Likes

Thanks Russ!

15 Likes

Only in Montana… where the men are men, the women are too and the sheep are nervous.

15 Likes

What type of guns are you in to? Do you hunt?

16 Likes

@doratasauroter, Hello and Welcome to the FULL30 Forum👍

16 Likes

welcome from the semi warm State of Maine.

16 Likes

Welcome from California, where men are sometimes women, and women are sometimes men, and most people are sheep.

18 Likes

Welcome from KY

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum from Texas.

14 Likes

My guns range from 12ga Rizzini & Mossberg 500 to several AR pistol builds in 223 Wylde and 300AAC. My long range are 6.5CM AR10, a tack driving Tikka 30.06 and my mile shooter 6.5CM bolt action. EDC is a M&P 9mm and Walther PPS.
I had a hook and bullet show on ESPN back in the day… when I had hair.
There, now you know all my secrets.
Oh, if Joe or his “AFT”(his abbreviation, not mine) are reading this, I sold all of my guns at the last local gun show since there is no paper trail :wink:

14 Likes

Thanks SAK!

14 Likes

Thanks Joe!

14 Likes

And they all can run for Governor! Come to Georgia! Hell, everyone else is! If you are a Democrat, change parties and don’t bring the ticks and fleas with you into our state!

14 Likes

Thanks Rex!

15 Likes

Thanks Doc!

15 Likes