Hello from a displaced Texan

Thanks. I think I am too, but my wife would probably say otherwise.

14 Likes

Unfortunately its getting that way everywhere.

14 Likes

Welcome from GA.

I resemble that remark

13 Likes

I live in St Louis. The good part is, the Missouri legislature over rode the Democrat governor vetoes a few administrations back. The bitch prosecutor that is illegally charging the lawyer who whipped out his AR-15 when rioters broke down the gate and came in with the AK-47 is wasting everyone’s time and tax dollars. The Governor said they will be pardoned if she charges them and a jury convicts. Besides no permit CCW, Missouri became “more liberal” in the literal sense with stand your ground and castle doctrine. But St Louis breaks the law and keeps trying.

11 Likes

I still say we give St Louis to Illinois .

14 Likes

In that case, I live in St Charles. Go right ahead.

11 Likes

Scott is a Good guy from the looks of it, I’d take my car to him if it wasn’t over 16hr away lol

11 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh nc

12 Likes

What’d like to shoot? What do you shoot?

12 Likes

Just keep it from getting that way where it truly matters, your :brain: and your :heart:

13 Likes

From the looks of his youtube videos, if you took away his hands he would have a speech impediment.

9 Likes

I stopped hunting a long time ago, mostly out of laziness. I really enjoy long distance shooting, but it is hard to find a range that goes out past 300yrds (found 1, but it’s 2 hrs away). My favorite lead slinger is probably my Mosin.

12 Likes

I should have taken my truck in to have the head studs and injectors replaced, wouldn’t be recovering from a broken ankle and likely would have cost less! The flip side is finding a reliable diesel mechanic that’s not hours away. I also get to say that I did it myself!

12 Likes

I look at it this way, when I joined the Corps I took an oath to “protect and defend the Constitution” etc… When I left the Corps, I was not relieved of that oath. When I went to work for the Forest Service several years back, I took a similar oath. I wasn’t relived of that oath when I left last year. Our politicians are supposed to take the same oath, but for most of them, its just words to be ignored like the Constitution unless it works in their favor.

14 Likes

:arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up:

this
Gods face when he pulled the warning lables off Marines

12 Likes

Fl actually has this statute

https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2012/0876.05

Title XLVI CRIMES

2012 Florida Statutes

Title XLVICRIMES

Chapter 876CRIMINAL ANARCHY, TREASON, AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDEREntire Chapter

SECTION 05
Public employees; oath.

876.05 Public employees; oath.—

(1) All persons who now or hereafter are employed by or who now or hereafter are on the payroll of the state, or any of its departments and agencies, subdivisions, counties, cities, school boards and districts of the free public school system of the state or counties, or institutions of higher learning, except candidates for federal office, are required to take an oath before any person duly authorized to take acknowledgments of instruments for public record in the state in the following form:

I, , a citizen of the State of Florida and of the United States of America, and being employed by or an officer of and a recipient of public funds as such employee or officer, do hereby solemnly swear or affirm that I will support the Constitution of the United States and of the State of Florida.

(2) Said oath shall be filed with the records of the governing official or employing governmental agency prior to the approval of any voucher for the payment of salary, expenses, or other compensation.

History.—s. 1, ch. 25046, 1949; s. 22, ch. 83-214; s. 55, ch. 2007-30; s. 77, ch. 2011-40.

(got to love those roman numerals

Almost as if Civil law was more appropriately Roman Law)

Civil law 8

I know, just section 8 stuff :shushing_face:

1. Civil law, in a general sense, the law of a state, city or country; but in an appropriate sense, the Roman empire, comprised in the Institutes, Code and Digest of Justinian and the Novel Constitutions.

And whiles its a crime to not have that oath I was never once given a copy when requested for various reasons to various entities

Maybe I was incorrect in my belief I was dealing with public entities, maybe they were commercial, they did after all work at the justice center, which was a mile from the Historical Courthouse

Like a shopping center, think, shopping for justice :hugs:

Pity how historical things just fade away

Anyhow, pretty decent derail if I say so myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

14 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad you found us.

15 Likes

I knew there was something special about you!
Thank you for your service!

15 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. Glad you joined us!

14 Likes

Diesel?

9 Likes