Hello From Accura Outdoors

Hi, my name is Ben and I work at Accura Outdoors. I run the marketing area and also am an avid shooter.

At Accura, we make reloading bullets for mainly pistol calibers and make 2 different.300blk bullets. We are also the inventors and makers of the Power Belt bullet. CVA sells and markets them now but we produce them.

I am an avid shooter and like to try different types of shooting. Last year I started USPSA and plan to shoot more of that this year as well as try some long-distance shooting comps and 2 or 3 gun as well. I reload my own ammo. I am also a photographer and am getting more into gun photography.

If you want to know more just ask!

19 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Accuraoutdoors Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

9 Likes

Also, if you’re in need of having any of your rounds tested out, I have a lot of testing equipment like a Mega2 master rest, and a steady rest both from Ransom rest as well as a Doppler radar chronograph.

11 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

@Accuraoutdoors welcome to full30.

9 Likes

We love having new people do reviews and posting there unbiased thoughts on our products. Email me at ben@accuraoutdoors.com and Ill send you out some bullets to review.

10 Likes

Cool, I have used those. welcome aboard.

10 Likes

Welcome aboard fng

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Accuraoutdoors, Ben.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum. @Accuraoutdoors

9 Likes

Sounds good to me. You should feel right at home here. Welcome to Full30!

11 Likes

welcome

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum Ben! Glad you came over! Robert can we get these guys set up with a Full30 channel? Definitely need more reloading and shooting!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

10 Likes

Glow plugs are lit

10 Likes

Welcome @Accuraoutdoors ,
Great to have you join us here!

9 Likes

Glad to have you here! Welcome!

8 Likes

I would say there are plenty of channels on shooting and reviews. Channels on reloading and building is something that would be nice though. And maybe prepping.

7 Likes

Welcome @Accuraoutdoors

8 Likes

We try to focus on reloading but also branch out a little to stuff we are interested in or people request.

9 Likes