Hello from Alabama

Welcome to the forum! I believe you found the right place! Lots of amazing people here that can help with a great many subjects. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @WilliamK, and thank you for a great introduction.
I hope people here can help as you build your collection.

8 Likes

Welcome @WilliamK. Glad you found us.

8 Likes

Welcome from KY

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @WilliamK Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

8 Likes

Looks like a beauty! I had one but bought blind from an online auction and the barrel had been deliberately damaged so now I’m in search of a replacement gun or a replacement barrel. Oh well, such is life.

7 Likes

Nice to see the state well represented! Thanks for the reply

7 Likes

The war didn’t even start about slavery. It was about states rights not to allow slavery, but to allow sales of products to other countries without Washington being involved. Lincoln added slavery to boost popular support for the war when support started failing. Anyway…

Yep, that rifle is on the list, just way down the list after getting examples of the more typical rifles. Thanks for mentioning it though!

6 Likes

I’m going to try to be.

6 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the replies and the welcome. I was going to reply to everyone individually, but there are so many replies to both of my posts and the old fingers are already hurting today. My pain is mostly in my feet, but also in my hands some, stocking and glove neuropathy, it’s a thing and it does indeed suck. I don’t know how much I have to add at this point, but I’ll try to contribute what I can and if nothing else ask questions everyone can rack up posts replying to as time runs along. Either way, I’ll try to pull my weight as much as I can. It was great reading all the replies, thanks again!

8 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews, thanks for the invite. I’m not a content creator, just a consumer and I look forward to checking USgunblog out, no doubt I’ll find plenty of creators to follow there.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @WilliamK

8 Likes

careful with those unpopular historical views, belief is favored over truth

9 Likes

Welcome @WilliamK! Glad you joined us here on the forum. I don’t think we have had such a complete introduction to the forum before. Thanks for sharing. There are actually a lot of content creators active here on the forum you might like including … well myself and my fellow brothers @GunCraft101 @Mosinvirus @switchpod @ZEKESHOOTS @ABTC_inc and I know that I am missing several others.

I can tell you that the forum here is more than just that. It’s a brotherhood and sisterhood. Welcome to the family!

13 Likes

I concur. There are a lot of great folks in here.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Welcome from TX! What part of Alabama are you from? My sister lives in Mobile.

10 Likes

How true!

8 Likes

Thank you kindly and yes, I did ramble on rather excessively didn’t I? You know how it is, sometimes the meds kick in and you talk on and on and on and on and on and on and, yeah, like that LOL

10 Likes