Hello from CA

Here because of MosinVirus as well. Kinda cool looking forum so far.

10 Likes

That makes you SICC :rofl:

How are you holding up in CA?

And, welcome!

9 Likes

:joy:
I’ll take it.
Gotta keep up the good fight in CA. Aside from the gun laws it’s an amazing place.

10 Likes

Whatever makes you happy I say, and

9 Likes

@cccollar welcome to full30.

9 Likes

You mean you dont mine the homeless drug addicts craping on the sidewalks or drugs being used out in the open?

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum! MosinVirus does amazing work.

9 Likes

Welcome from KY.

9 Likes

Welcome fellow Californian!

9 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

Haha, makes me appreciate the mountains and ocean more in contrast!

That’s pretty much San Francisco and LA. The rest of the state isn’t much different than the majority of the country. I’ve been to many major cities in our great nation, and they mostly all have those same problems.

7 Likes

We didn’t have problems, as far as the frequency, until our woke cities declared themselves to be sanctuary cities. Once the minorities and illegals were made welcome everything followed in much greater amounts, drugs, crime, shootings, stabbings, you name it. All it takes is hearing the names of the involved and to confirm see their pix on the TV. Yup, clearly folks not from here are the folks mostly involved.

Anyway, I live in rural central Maine where crime is very low among us folks that aren’t woke. A big hearty welcome from here!

FWIW, as a child I would read about CA and think that it might be a place where I’d like to live. That was then and this is now. It’s almost like 2 entirely different places. Yes, I know that once one leaves the 50 miles closest to the coast is the “real” CA. What a shame they control your state. Secede. Maine is like that too with the southern half sometimes voting for crap the right thinking northern half has to live with. Yeah, we need to secede as well and then build a wall.

5 Likes

I have relatives in the San Diago area that I would like to go see but I will not because of the gun laws in your state. I only go where I can carry . I carry every day anywhere I go here in rural Missouri . Yes we have crime problems in our citys too but atleast I have the right to defend myself. Plus I can float the rivers and lakes here so I dont need the beach .

6 Likes