Hello from Commie-fornia

Hello fellow Patriots, just joined the other day recommended by one of the youtube channels I watch. I’m in Southern Commie-fornia hiding in plain sight surrounded by millions of fake news watching, gun hating leftist zombies. I come from a military family and was brought up learning to shoot and handle firearms responsibly by my father. Been shooting mostly long range stuff for a while, all though I still try to keep proficient with my side arms. Anyways Thanks for letting me join.

20 Likes

Welcome aboard fellow Commiefornistanian

14 Likes

@bagman welcome to full30.

13 Likes

Thanks Mosinvirus, We are the Resistance Defying Fuhrer Newsome!

14 Likes

Welcome aboard!

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum from Texas.

13 Likes

Welcome @bagman, just sale your place and move out of that shithole

14 Likes

Welcome from Florida, just moved my daughter’s boyfriend from there and he is happy to be tasting freedom. He realizes not everyone here is like the infamous Florida man either. Lol

14 Likes

Welcome @bagman

13 Likes

Welcome from your northern neighbor on the non-commie side of Oregon.

I am contemplating whether I should like you or not since I blame Californians for Portland :thinking:

15 Likes

Kalifornia use to be a conservative state until all the shite ass liberals moved here and infected the place and then spread to your state.

14 Likes

bagman, hello and welcome :+1:

14 Likes

Welcome @bagman !!
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

13 Likes

I signed Newsom recall petition. So did my wife.

14 Likes

Thanks for joining and welcome!

13 Likes

Welcome from TX! What part of CA are you from? I lived on the border in the Imperial Valley for a few years back in the 90’s. Beautiful state for sure.

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum

14 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Ed from “AMERICA”, Been in So Cal area since 62 before it started turning into Commiefornia in the 70’s…

15 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

13 Likes

Welcome!
Do you own a shotgun?

13 Likes