Hello from Cora

IDK we were doing recommendations

in that case I recommend colloidal gold and turmeric, cause arthritis is a bitch

10 Likes

We are discussing firearms, control your ADHD :laughing:

7 Likes

Welcome @CorasCorner
Great to have you here!

4 Likes

Welcome and God Bless!

Another good gun to look into for someone arthritis is the Smith and Wesson EZ.

7 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @CorasCorner Good to have you here. My advice is to not listen to people who say get this gun because it’s what I carry. My advice is go to a range that rents guns and talk to them. Hold each gun in your hands and look for comfort. Smaller hands do better with revolvers due to smaller grips. How the gun fits your hand is important. If the fit is wrong even a little, you will never be able to use the firearm effectively.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I hope we can help you with any and all information you want.

9 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome!!!

7 Likes

Welcome to FULL30, glad to have you here.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I would second the recommendation for a good revolver. A semiauto pistol is not good for aching hands.

7 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here & God bless!

6 Likes

@CorasCorner

Welcome to the Full30 Forum. We have a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Sorry you are having to deal with arthritis. But, for a possible gun choice, you may want to look into one of the new Colt revolvers. Very simple to operate and maintain, and the trigger pull is fairly light for their being revolvers. Their Night Cobra Revolver has a short (2 inch) barrel and comes in .38 Special. It holds 6 shots.

5 Likes

Welcome glad you’re here

5 Likes

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. God bless you!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Great information, I appreciate it. God bless you!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. God bless you! Have a great day.

3 Likes

LOL…thanks for that. I’ll check into it.

3 Likes