Hello from Derek in Nc

Hello from Nc! Been watching lots of videos on youtube Hickock 45, Sootch00, Mac, Who Tee Who, to name a few. Been hearing about Full 30, decided to come on over and check it out, lots of good videos so far! Everyone knows that youtube is not pro 2nd amendment and flags a lot of videos as inappropriate.They recently flagged a video of Who Tee Who taking his kids fishing! I mean come on you tube! He has a family friendly channel that anyone can watch with their kids. Asked him if he ever was coming over to Full 30, and said he got denied ," scratching my head as to why" check him out ,he has good videos,with family friendly fun with over 60 k followers, would love to see him welcomed here on Full 30.
Good to see there is a place that we can come and enjoy the same interests without getting flagged Lol. I love to hunt, fish,and shoot and spend time with my family. Looking forward to watching more videos here!

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @cdfranklin77

7 Likes

Welcome aboard new guy I’ll take that beer now

8 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Hi @cdfranklin77. Welcome to Full30. Not sure about this particular example, but Full30 is more geared to guns, weapons and 2nd Amendment topics. That might be why he was denied. It’s expensive and difficult to put channels up so the powers that be here are a little picky. They don’t have the deep pockets that screw tube has.

7 Likes

Welcome to FULL30 and the Forum, glad you checked us out. Lots here to learn from and enhance your spare time activities.

7 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome @cdfranklin77

6 Likes

Welcome from Iowa, via Missouri!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @cdfranklin77 Lots of knowledgeable people here.

I checked out Who Tee Who channel. I personally would not watch his videos as he has some unsafe habits he might want to work on. Sootch00 is great though, and I like Hickock45

6 Likes

We could always use more active users. Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

6 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to full30

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @cdfranklin77 Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

7 Likes

Welcome @cdfranklin77

6 Likes

Welcome from Texas

6 Likes