Hello from Hou TX Area

New Forum member form the Houston TX area but have been a Full30 site member for 2 years.

I really enjoy a lot of the content on Full30 but I wish it was was more accessible. I watch a lot of digital content in my living room on my big screen via my media center and streaming box/apps and I would watch a lot more content from Full30 if I could get to it that way rather than having to go to the site and watch in browser.

For me being able to integrate Full30 channels via a service like Podsync.net or something similar would be great so that I could simply turn the channel into a Podcast “feed” to watch wherever, Full30 admins if you are reading, please consider as I think it could drive additional views to your site.

-Uisge

16 Likes

Welcome @uisge
Great to have you here at Full 30!

6 Likes

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site. Lots of friendly people here. A couple strange ones too.:rofl:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum side of the Full30 world.
Accessing on a big screen is a feature many of us hope is worked out at some point.
Apple user here so I’ve managed to work that out by mirroring my phone to my AppleTV and watch on my big screen.
I hope a smart tv app is on their to do list but I think the main focus right now is building and migrating a larger content creator base first.

But hang out here and join in. Plenty of good info here from great members. Glad you joined us.

7 Likes

I run it through my ps4 for my big screen tv

7 Likes

Welcome @uisge

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

6 Likes

Can’t believe none of you ask who the two strange ones were.lol

5 Likes

Welcome from Ky

6 Likes

Welcome from Fl!

5 Likes

I would think that getting better viewing experience and broader audience would then help draw more content creators to the platform.

Something a simple as a RSS feed for channels might go a long way for some of us.

I am currently watching most of my digital content on my big screen via an Nvidia Shield as the set top box / streamer and Emby as the media center application on the shield. Emby has a great podcasts plugin and Podsyn which I mention earlier lets me bring Youtube channels into Emby/Podcasts so I can do it all with my remote in my media center.

I can certainly google cast from my tablet to the Nvidia shield and watch the video on the big screen but that is multiple steps and I have go fetch my tablet and navigate as opposed to having new eposides from the channels just show up on my Emby home screen that I can select and navigate with my remote.

I actually think treating the channels like Podcasts and making sure the integrate well into other apps that handle podcasts and vlogs is better than an stand alone app. A stand alone app you have to think about an Androind App, and ANdroind TV app, maybe a FireTV app, an Apple/iOS app, a Roku app, etc. as opposed to just having a universal “feed” that all of the platforms out there can consume.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @uisge.

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @uisge Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome @uisge

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and good idea! A lot of my friends like to watch on their TV to so anything to make the viewing experience pain free is a help!

4 Likes

Welcome from a few hours north of you in good ole Waxahachie!

5 Likes

Welcome! You’re not too far from me.

4 Likes

If you don’t know who the strange ones are you probably are one if them.

5 Likes