Hello from Hou TX Area

Can’t believe none of you ask who the two strange ones were.lol

6 Likes

Welcome from Ky

8 Likes

Welcome from Fl!

7 Likes

I would think that getting better viewing experience and broader audience would then help draw more content creators to the platform.

Something a simple as a RSS feed for channels might go a long way for some of us.

I am currently watching most of my digital content on my big screen via an Nvidia Shield as the set top box / streamer and Emby as the media center application on the shield. Emby has a great podcasts plugin and Podsyn which I mention earlier lets me bring Youtube channels into Emby/Podcasts so I can do it all with my remote in my media center.

I can certainly google cast from my tablet to the Nvidia shield and watch the video on the big screen but that is multiple steps and I have go fetch my tablet and navigate as opposed to having new eposides from the channels just show up on my Emby home screen that I can select and navigate with my remote.

I actually think treating the channels like Podcasts and making sure the integrate well into other apps that handle podcasts and vlogs is better than an stand alone app. A stand alone app you have to think about an Androind App, and ANdroind TV app, maybe a FireTV app, an Apple/iOS app, a Roku app, etc. as opposed to just having a universal “feed” that all of the platforms out there can consume.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @uisge.

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @uisge Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

6 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome @uisge

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum and good idea! A lot of my friends like to watch on their TV to so anything to make the viewing experience pain free is a help!

5 Likes

Welcome from a few hours north of you in good ole Waxahachie!

6 Likes

Welcome! You’re not too far from me.

5 Likes

If you don’t know who the strange ones are you probably are one if them.

6 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And welcome uisge!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum

6 Likes

Im not strange so I know its not me. Who is it?

5 Likes

welcome fellow Texan

4 Likes

Well… I was gonna say that agent snake guy.

5 Likes

@AgentVenom ? I can see that

5 Likes