Hello from Illinois

Hey everyone, My name is Jeremy and I am from Illinois and just wanted to take the time on saying a couple of things about myself.
I am from the NW Chicago suburbs not too far from the Wisconsin border. I haven’t shot too much in my life but the most recent time I did shoot was a gun rental from my local dealer/ shooting range. I’m very interested in learning more about firearm builds and looking to start my first ever build (AR-15) in a few months. This will also be the first gun I will ever own.
If there are any people who know a lot on Illinois gun laws please message me as I’m still trying to figure some stuff out and articles on Google do not help what I am trying to find.

7 Likes

Welcome from Alabama

7 Likes

Welcome @YEETpowder
Great to have you here at Full 30! We’ve got a lot of knowledgeable people here on guns even though most of us don’t own any. (Epidemic of boating accidents, long story)

10 Likes

Welcome @YEETpowder

7 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome from Ky

6 Likes

Welcome aboard new guy
I’ll take that beer now

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Be careful with ar15s as they can become rather addicting! What starts off a simple build ends up 2k + and 10 more builds to follow :rofl::rofl: for laws find a reputable shop in your state and shoot them a message. One thing you don’t want to become is a criminal because of some ignorant unconstitutional law that you had no clue of!

8 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

6 Likes

Welcome to FULL30 and the Forum, glad you came. This is the place to learn from everyone.

6 Likes

Welcome @YEETpowder

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We will help in anyway we can.

3 Likes

…unless it entails “how to drive a boat”

4 Likes

Ha! Yeah you have to crash that yourself!

4 Likes