Hello from Indiana fng

Doing good, working outside every day but it has only been down to the teens here in southern Missouri, piece of cake for this Iowa boy. I know ya’ll have seen a good bit colder, enjoy your well deserved break from making a living in it!

3 Likes

Thanks brother, this was our first winter here and the house was very comfortable. North side of the house is brick had a little frost, nothing really. Hope you and your family are doing well.

3 Likes

Brother Jt and the 98z the ambassador have both completed Ranger school. We are real proud of these guys and all those like them . :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey bros :beers:

2 Likes

Brother, staying warm?

2 Likes

Gotta correct that, no tab here, just spent time in the 1/75th battalion and very proud of that. Lost my slot for Ranger school due to an injury during the spin up for it. Wish I would have had the opportunity but slots were tight as they were preparing to create a third battalion at the time and it was a long way out to my next opportunity IF I could get back on jump status. A real cherry assignment came my way before my next opportunity and I jumped on it instead of hanging out, being in battalion but not jumping is like a punishment. In no way do I mean to lessen the value of a tab but wearing a tab and being a Ranger are really two different things.

6 Likes

My apologies for my mistake brother , still not just anybody could get to that level. :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome Rene !

3 Likes

Long time no see brother :+1: hope you and your family are doing well.

3 Likes