Hello from MN, 07/02

Good evening everyone! I run a small Engineering / Machining business north of Minneapolis. We manufacture lots of stuff, from Med Tech equipment, to automotive, and most importantly: Silencers. This spring we developed a 10/22 takedown chassis.
Imgur
Imgur

https://engineeredsilence.com/shop/

12 Likes

Hello @JFettig
Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @JFettig

6 Likes

I like

6 Likes

Welcome !

6 Likes

Welcome @JFettig
Great to have you here at Full 30!

5 Likes

Ope, I just noticed your last name. I’m related to some Fettig’s. Got any relatives in ND? Welcome btw, I am a newcomer as well but if the forums are half as awesome as the videos I think we will enjoy this place. I’ll have to keep an eye out, I’m really interested in firearms related machining.

4 Likes

Welcome from Ky

6 Likes

Glad to see you here!! Not only is the chassis cool but there 22 monocore can is top notch! Usually they have a decent frp but they have designed one that competes with top baffle designs! I know we had many inquiries on it from our “is 17hmr worth suppressing” video

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @JFettig

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Operator119 My dad is from ND and brother lives out there now. At this point other than my brother I don’t know of any close relatives out there but I’m sure I’m related in some way.

I’d love to see forums make a comeback, Facebook is a terrible place for constructive conversation that can be referenced in the future.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

I’m hoping to see more navigating their way back to forums as well! Especially to forums hosted by 2A groups. I hate how people are continually complaining about these non gun friendly platforms then let 2a crash and burn because they don’t get the same views and likes. I’m grateful to see people and companies like you involved and vocal on forums!

2 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @JFettig Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Oh that’s cool! Who knows maybe we’re distant relatives. And I totally agree. This already seems like a much more constructive place. There’s just a lot of hate on Facebook.

4 Likes

Welcome to full30!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

4 Likes