Hello from New Jersey

Hi, I just joined this forum. I have been recently getting into 1911s including doing some work on them and got hooked on videos by Mosin Virus. I have used some of his tips and ideas in some of the modifications I have made to my 1911s. Sadly, I am currently unable to go shooting anywhere thanks to NJ total shutdown of all indoor ranges, waiting for them to open and thinking of joining Cherry Ridge outdoor range, though it is a bit far away.

16 Likes

Welcome from KY

10 Likes

Yes

Welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome @lpesenson from a former east coaster (PA, DE and MD). Glad you joined us here. If you are joining that range… looks like you are from north jersey.

Glad you joined us here on the Forum!

12 Likes

Welcome @lpesenson
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @lpesenson!!!

11 Likes

Welcome from NC. Keep fighting the good fight in NJ.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lpesenson

11 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

@lpesenson welcome to full30.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum! If your ever around the VA area you can come here and shoot all you want!! Paper or steel.:wink:

12 Likes

@SuppressedNation_Chris How close to Fairfax Rod and Gun club are you. My friend runs the gun shop there.

10 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

11 Likes

Welcome from Texas! Our indoor ranges were closed here, too. And the closest public outdoor range to me is still closed. How far away is that Cherry Ridge outdoor range from you? I have to drive about an hour and 15 minutes to get to my club’s range.

12 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @lpesenson Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

11 Likes

Welcome from Alabama!

10 Likes

Welcome from Ocean County
NJ ranges are now open as per our benevolent dicktater.
Cherry Ridge is one of the best I hear.
I live near and go here when in NJ. It’s also great
https://cjrpc.org/default.aspx

12 Likes

About 2.5 hours away I believe . I live right in the center of VA

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lpesenson

12 Likes

The best Bullseye pistol club in the country with the most active youth group is out of New Jersey…which as a Texan I still have trouble believing they know what guns are up there.

Look up Latief Dickerson in one of the Bullseye FB Groups if you’re interested in trying out Bullseye…it is not for the faint of heart.

I got stomped in Perry at 2014, and didn’t try again for several years.

11 Likes