Hello from No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money

Hi!

I’m John Richardson and I have been blogging at No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money since 2010. The blog covers gun rights, politics, 2A legal issues, firearms, and anything else that strikes my fancy.

I’m also a co-host of the Polite Society Podcast which covers firearms related news and defensive gun uses on a weekly basis.

I have presented on using New Media to advance gun rights multiple times at the Gun Rights Policy Conference which is sponsored by the Second Amendment Foundation and the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I’m not an expert but they keep asking me back. They also awarded me the 2017 Ray Carter Blogger of the Year Award for which I am very grateful.

Blogger%20of%20Year

I live in western North Carolina near Asheville which is the hippie capital of the state. Think a smaller Austin without the ungodly heat located in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I also collect Curios & Relics and have my C&R FFL. Ian and Forgotten Weapons is how I ended up knowing about Full30. I’ve been following his videos for years along with others here.

I was sold when I read the thread title :sunglasses:

Welcome!

Let us know what we can do for you!

edit:

O wow, didn’t realize who one of your co-hosts was…

poor guy

:laughing::laughing:

@RobertM

Howdy!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard. Look forward to reading some of your work

Welcome to the forum Brother, Happy to have you here.

Good to have you on the forum Brother!

Welcome @jpr9954

Welcome to the party, pal. Glad you’re here.

He’s not wrong about Asheville. I’m just over the state line in SC and have been to Asheville many times. It’s like hippie Mecca. It’s ridiculous. The whole town stinks like patchouli and sandalwood. And the man-buns…God…the man-buns. It’s like they’re all women…but with beards…but, not cool whiskey drinking, lumberjack kinda beards. The gay kind.

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here!

Welcome to Full30 forum @jpr9954 Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Welcome!

Welcome from Texas.

f5a8808bb990f8b99eb3a65529de9073--week-in-pictures-political-quotes

Welcome!

Welcome, John. We are richer for having you here.

That applies to both of you, perhaps we’ll see your other comrades down the road, they may want to see if you two survive first :wink:

Awesome! Have fun and join in on conversations!

@jpr9954 (John)

Welcome to the Full30 Forum.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome from Indiana brother